Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Goossen Drama Spilling Over To Brandon Gonzales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward-Goossen Drama Spilling Over To Brandon Gonzales?

Super middleweight contender Brandon Gonzales (17-0-1, 10KOs) was not a happy customer in the aftermath of his HBO televised controversial ten round draw with IBO champion Thomas Oosthuizen at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, CT. He voiced his displeasure at his promoter, Dan Goossen, for not being present for the fight.

Goossen recently had a big promotional issue with WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward. The Olympic gold medal winner tried to break his promotional contract with Goossen. But last week an arbitration was held in California and Goossen was victorious when his contract with Ward was upheld.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goossen is a piece of ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Considering that Goossen and Paula Deen are cooking buddies, is it really a surprised that he treats his fighters this way? Just Kidding but from what I am hearing the issue is over Houstonian James Prince from Rap A Lot. Apparently Goossen don't like Prince and vice versa. Not sure how accurate this information is as my mother gets high a lot but she was right about Al Haymon being a punk, so I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Then it was because of Goosen that Gonzales didn't win the fight? Or that Ward is not fighting anybody?

Comment

Ward should have used James Kirkland's lawyer.

Comment

Ward needs to run to the black bob arum aka al haymon.

Comment

Working...
            X