Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Liverpool perform the way they did against city and then go and lose to WBA at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Real Madrid/Man Utd, the perfect match LOL.

Poor, lazy advertising by Sky. I hope Madrid beats Utd.
      Lol a game like that doesn't really require mega advertising. There going to get big numbers with no money being spent on advertising = Cha Ching! Lol

Comment

• Damn Andre Santos left Arsenal. Was looking forward to seeing vs Robben or Muller.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Same as Carrick to us, doesnt stop u ****ting on him anytime hes mentioned lol
          Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Funny really when you call carrick average yet Barry is amazing and call Hernandez overrated. The stream I was watching for the city match, the commentator was moaning for 2 straight minutes why Milner started on the bench and how on earth could nasri be picked ahead of him?!? Seriously Nasri wasted his career going to city, they are ruining him.
          When have I slagged off Carrick? News to me. Find a post where I have.

I've called Hernandez overrated because I think he is. If anyone can convince me that he has more to his game than a good finish, decent movement and an uncanny ability to get found out against top defenders then fair enough.

Since when have commentators had a clue? These are the same people that insisted we were playing with 3 defensive mids all season a couple of years ago, when Yaya had been playing as an attacking midfielder all season.

Please explain how we've 'ruined' Nasri, considering he starts virtually every game when available.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            When have I slagged off Carrick? News to me. Find a post where I have.

I've called Hernandez overrated because I think he is. If anyone can convince me that he has more to his game than a good finish, decent movement and an uncanny ability to get found out against top defenders then fair enough.

Since when have commentators had a clue? These are the same people that insisted we were playing with 3 defensive mids all season a couple of years ago, when Yaya had been playing as an attacking midfielder all season.

Please explain how we've 'ruined' Nasri, considering he starts virtually every game when available.
            You have to admit that Nasri's career has been ruined by City. Nothing ruins a player's career quite like winning the country's top honour in your first season with the new club.

Comment

• lol Nasri hasn't been ruined by City. He's just not as good as people thought he was or is to an extent.

Plus he doesn't seem to be one of those players, that when the going gets tough, who rolls his sleeves up and digs in. He's fine when everythings all rosy, other than that pfft.

I mean he's steady enough when in posession but he just isn't productive enough.

He's a squad player at best.

Just another example of Mancini wasting money IMO.
              Last edited by P4P_No1; 02-12-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Celtic and Valencia are getting results today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud! View Post
                  Damn Andre Santos left Arsenal. Was looking forward to seeing vs Robben or Muller.
                  Arsenal will win 3-1 at the Emirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    Celtic and Valencia are getting results today.
                    Juventus and a draw.

Comment

• Would be great if Celtic win, if you can beat Barca then you can beat anyone so they have got a chance. But i still think Juve will win over the course of 2 legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X