No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he will fight for the last time in September next year.

Mayweather told guests at a gala dinner in South Africa on Friday that he remembers his first fight when he was a kid in 1987, and that "September 2015 will be my last".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only 4 more cherry picks and he makes it out of the contract alive. I hope SHO stop the honey moon phase right before the last fight and tell him he still hasn't pulled in enough for the network and needs to fight Pac or they will sue.

Comment

We knew this already, when he was talking about the 6 fight contract.

Only way it isn't if he's offered ridiculous money for a 50th bout.

But in all honesty, I think Floyd can't wait for retirment. By 2015 he'll have been a pro almost 20 years. He's talked numerous times about looking forward to retirement.

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Only 4 more cherry picks and he makes it out of the contract alive. I hope SHO stop the honey moon phase right before the last fight and tell him he still hasn't pulled in enough for the network and needs to fight Pac or they will sue.
          This made sense to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Good riddance.
            Yeah then all we will have is cherry picking steroid pumping manny fighting little mikey Garcia or no a rematch with the great rios or even better a 5th fight with marquez whoopey or maybe a fourth fight with morales ....can't wait to he retire to NO MORE RIGGED FIGHTS FOR BS BELTS

Comment

Yeah Floyd will retire one win away from breaking Rocky Marciano's record. Mmm Hmm. We believe you Floyd. You gutless Turd. Your record will not read 49-0 anyway. It will read "A bunch of guys not named Pacquiao & 0"

Comment

Why is this news? I thought we all knew this. 6 fight contract signed in February 2013, 2 fights in May and September of 2013, 2014, and 2015 gives you.... September 2015 the last time we see him grace a pro ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Yeah then all we will have is cherry picking steroid pumping manny fighting little mikey Garcia or no a rematch with the great rios or even better a 5th fight with marquez whoopey or maybe a fourth fight with morales ....can't wait to he retire to NO MORE RIGGED FIGHTS FOR BS BELTS...as guess as long as his peers and most coaches unless your THE ROACH will consider him one of the goats

Comment

Best of luck to the man. Hard to believe he won't go for that 50th win

Comment

Working...
                    X