Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero Deserves Shot At Floyd Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is more deserving for sure. I don't know if either stands a chance of winning though but Canelo is the bigger draw and more intriguing option, for lack of a better term.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      who gives a fuhk if hes deserving or not?

all that matters here is who can draw the most fans to generate millions of cash.

all ghost is deserving of is bradley. 2 of the most fanless boxers today.
      Guerrero has tons of heart and his fights at WW have been entertaining. If he has not won fans then it doesn't fall entirely on him.

Also, in athletics I do care if someone is deserving or not. Otherwise, a team like the Thunder would be prevented from reaching the NBA finals since they are a small market team.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense... what has Guerrero done to earn a fight?
        You're acting like he moved up two weight divisions and fought two WW contenders.
        He hasn't done what Canelo has done yet....Guerrero needs to fight old people and people in a smaller weight division if he want's a Floyd shot.
        Move down, not up

Comment

He absolutely does. Guerrero has paid his dues.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            That doesn't make any sense... what has Guerrero done to earn a fight?
            You're acting like he moved up two weight divisions and fought two WW contenders.
            He hasn't done what Canelo has done yet....Guerrero needs to fight old people and people in a smaller weight division if he want's a Floyd shot.
            Move down, not up

wow wtf, seriously?

Comment

I think people want to watch the fighters they believe have the best chance against each other and i don't or nobody for that matter give Guerrero much of a chance against Mayweather he has 0 attributes that can be a threat, let's be real does he deserve it? yes Do i want to watch it? Hell no

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                I think people want to watch the fighters they believe have the best chance against each other and i don't or nobody for that matter give Guerrero much of a chance against Mayweather he has 0 attributes that can be a threat, let's be real does he deserve it? yes Do i want to watch it? Hell no
                If your gonna act like you're keeping it real, keep it 100%. The Ghost is far more versatile than ginger. He fights excellent at range & just proved against Berto that he's a beast on the inside.

Meanwhile ginger hasn't done anything of note to give him the respect some give him. Here's some knowledge for you, if you're a jr middleweight you are supposed to stop a jr welterweight, true story bro.

Comment

The real reason why THEY don't want to see Guerrero fight Mayweather is because Guerrero don't have Good Power....people don't want to see Mayweather just lose, THEY WANT TO SEE HIM GET KNOCKED OUT! And to me if your game plan is to go in and just pressure Mayweather and knock him out...YOUR NEVER GOING TO BEAT HIM...NEVER!

Yes I do think Mayweather will pick apart Guerrero but I think Guerrero will do better then people think!

People want Canelo because he is BIGGER and has some Power and their hope will be that Mayweather is older and slower and Canelo catches him at the right time and maybe lands a lucky punch and knock him out
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-19-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                    Guerrero has tons of heart and his fights at WW have been entertaining. If he has not won fans then it doesn't fall entirely on him.

Also, in athletics I do care if someone is deserving or not. Otherwise, a team like the Thunder would be prevented from reaching the NBA finals since they are a small market team.
                    my apologies if i came off a bit hostile on my post

but cmon man, we all know Floyd is a straight up prizefighter.

he has nothing to gain but alot to lose from fighting guerrero. hes in a lose-lose situation actually.

Comment

WTF..what happen to mexican fans?...guerrero is a good guy who fought ppl bigger than him going up two weight divisions and he don't get mexican love for being a warrior...instead the Mexican fans prefer ginger who has allways fought small and small and old fighters way past their prime being a champion who duck t he entire division...that's fock up...anyways..I see ghost having more success against may that ginger..he is very smart and have way better experience..canelo should grow a pair of balls and fight lara, trout, molina or martirosyan...

Comment

Working...
                      X