Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberto del rio new champ and kevin nash is back!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberto del rio new champ and kevin nash is back!!!

Cm punk beats cena then out of no where kevin nash came in and power bombed punk. Del rio comes CASH IS IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK kicks cena and hes champ....mexico taking over sun!

Raw tomorrow is gonna be interesting. There were rumors that Batista was gonna show up no way in hell did I think Kevin Nash was gonna show.

ADR NEW CHAMP! I marked out crazy. The moment I saw Kevin Nash power bomb his ass I was screaming for Del Rio to come out. Great ending to a good show.

Comment

You do know its all fake rite???? its all scripted??? please tell me you know this.

Comment

Not a good option.

I guess HHH is doing his old buddy Nash a favor in bringing him to a main storyline.

He is 50 fuking years old and can't wrestle. His last run in the WWE, he injured himself just going over the top rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          You do know its all fake rite???? its all scripted??? please tell me you know this.
          Oh here we go. The annoying know it alls coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Not a good option.

I guess HHH is doing his old buddy Nash a favor in bringing him to a main storyline.

He is 50 fuking years old and can't wrestle. His last run in the WWE, he injured himself just going over the top rope.
            Dude, remember when you told me about that whole perhaps Triple H faction like the corporation? You were right dude. IMO that's what we're gonna see leading up to Triple H vs. Punk at Mania.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
              Oh here we go. The annoying know it alls coming in.
              come on man once you hit your 14th birthday that should you be finshed with this fake wrestling ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
                Dude, remember when you told me about that whole perhaps Triple H faction like the corporation? You were right dude. IMO that's what we're gonna see leading up to Triple H vs. Punk at Mania.
                Yeah, I remember.

Maybe, but invoking Nash out of the blue didn't hint that way as of right now. If he had screwed him over and helped Cena, it would've been better.

Now we will have to deal with DelRio as a temporary champion. Hopefully he losses it quick.

Comment

OMG, blasphemy.

Comment

no we didnt nobody in the whole world knew this knowledge that you just dropped on us

Comment

Working...
                    X