Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Now's Cotto fault that Cheato's vagina hasn't heal?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Now's Cotto fault that Cheato's vagina hasn't heal?!?!

You guys are ****ing incredible.

We know neither of these guys are scared of anything. If Marg's face hasn't healed, that sucks. I would be interested to see Jr. vs Cotto though, I think it would be a tougher fight for Cotto than most think.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      We know neither of these guys are scared of anything. If Marg's face hasn't healed, that sucks. I would be interested to see Jr. vs Cotto though, I think it would be a tougher fight for Cotto than most think.
      Exactly. I would love to see Cotto against Canelo or Martinez at 154, but we know it won't happen. Time for Cotto to leave Top Rank imo.

Comment

Stop bitching, nobody complained while waiting for Cotto's balls to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Exactly. I would love to see Cotto against Canelo or Martinez at 154, but we know it won't happen. Time for Cotto to leave Top Rank imo.

i agree cotto should TR & go with GB

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            You guys are ****ing incredible.

I guarantee you if Cotto wins this next fight against opponent X and is actually finished with Top Rank, there is a very good possibility of he and Floyd fighting. There are only a few mega fights I think that interest Floyd and Cotto minus Arum is one of them. High reward and Mayweather probably thinks Cotto's is tailor made for his style.

Comment

who blaming cotto??

Comment

I havent seen anyone blame Cotto.

Comment

people are blaming cotto??? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X