Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i must admitt the more i watch 24-7 the more i think pacman is gonna kick oscars ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
    If you ask me, Oscar is either doing one of two things: He's training FAR too hard for Pacquiao thinking it's going to be more of a challenge than it really is, or he's bringing in all these names to build the fight when he knows it'll be a cake walk.

The sad thing is: Oscar really can't win in this fight. If he blows him out, it's just the same old "Pacquiao is a ****in lightweight" argument, and if he gets taken the distance or god forbid loses, he's DONE. Nobody would even recognize that Manny is that good, because it'd seem like too big of an upset that the only logical thought is that Oscar is past it too much.
    So in other words Manny can't win either because of a pre planned excuse already made just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      but those fights were years ago..when oscar was actually a fighter
      i see what your saying.... but "years ago" doesn't change the fact that its still Oscar De La Hoya who actually has the heart and will to test himself against the best out there....... who actually has the balls to take on such big name fighters

time usually dont change that

Comment

tricky editing or not doesnt change the fact that Pacquiao has been knocking down Middleweight prospects in training, and I havent exactly heard(or seen) outstanding things about De La Hoya in sparring.

Pacquiao UD. De La Hoya is too old. all night youll be seeing that jab to the body left hand to the head.

Comment

This fight will go the distance IMO... I think Manny might shock a couple of people. Im rooting for him.

Comment

24/7 is very crafty in selling this fight. Of course they would make Pac look like he has more of a chance than he actually does. It is a great show but to the avid follower, it is just entertainment and not factual.

Comment

Ha ha i guess the sparring didnt lie after all

Comment

Working...
              X