No announcement yet.

its time for a change......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its time for a change......

After seeing everyone posts I realised how much I have been slacking off recently. Im sad to see where I am now, after all these holidays and the 2 week break from school I thought it would be more time for training but it has just off set everything. No more of that ****, my boxing coach said he wanted me to start fighting around the beggining of this year, so i guess that categorizes me with team global.

My biggest problem is that im a crazy procrastinator and always plan on doing somthing the next time or tomorrow, cant do that anymore. I gotta work on my abs 5-6 times a week, I have to run at leaste 3 times a week and got to lift at leaste 3 times a week with one day of pylometrics. No more slacking, no more grass, no more booze, no more junk food, this is gonna take dedication and I have to give everything I have. Im going to try to up my pace next week once im back in school with my normal routine back, I wanted to try harder on my break but you guys know teachers (hey they are going to have 2 weeks of holiday so lets give them **** loads of work :cuss: ) i got a10 page essay due next week and I have to make a presentation on why grass isnt so bad. I may just start my training journal here (yea i know, mr.hypocrite I am) to get your guys inpute. Everyone wish me luck and here's a quote form Taxi Driver that inspired me

"Travis Bickle: June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape now. Too much sitting is ruining my body. Too much abuse is going on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight."- Deniro "Taxi Driver"

"you are a stupid idiot for posting new threads on this forum thats what the 'training journal' thread is for!!@#!@#@!"

Comment

not my exact words but it went to the ring of that.....

Comment

haha.

this is his training journal, james. stfu!

crash- i would suggest that you buckle down and get training bro. i am a procrastinator too and it kills me. just keep posting our routines in here and we will keep u motivated.

Comment

Just gotta do it Crash. I procrastinate a lot, but training, for me, has to happen. Keep us posted!

Comment

Crash...you are now one of us...one of us...one of us!

Mate, I understand exactly what you are saying here...procastination is the only thing stopping any of us of being all we want to be. We all have multiple constraints on our time, with work, or study or families or whatever,but the time we have to train, should be used as best we can. Every opportunity we get to train should be grabbed, cause we won't get that chance again..time goes on till the next time.

It sounds like you know what you have to do...it is just a matter of putting these things into action. Give any grass you have away, you don't either want or need it. Drinking is easy to get out of...drive everywhere. Eating is probably the hardest thing to change. One thing, if you have to eat fast food, make good choices. INstead of a burger or pizza, try some BBQ chicken or subway. Your body will thank you for putting decent fuel in it.

Good luck, keep us posted...we are all going through the same stuff here, trying to be better than we are.

Comment

gonna go lift today and I trained like 2-3 times last week. Doing better at sparring and starting to progress. Got to cut 5 pounds and Im supposed to fight at the next PAL amateur boxing event. Should be in a few weeks so everyone wish me luck, ill post more later when im back from the gym.

Comment

Good luck Crash, how do you normally go dropping weight?

Comment

no idea I'v never had to lose weight before.
                  Plans to go to the gym got canceled because i aint got no clean clothes I can where to the gym so Im just gonna go lift with the weight set i got in my house. no more bench so I just do curls, barbell rows, flys, shrugs and slow push ups with my feet raised. I really gotta figure out a way to work my legs out (weighted squats putting to much stress on my knee's) n start running.

any tips for dropping like 5 pounds of fat seldom? I got to much baby fat around my stomach n waiste, cant seem to get my lower abs going (the dreaded 4 pack)

Comment

Cardio, cardio, cardio!

Eat smart, limit your carb and fat intake, make sure you get more protein than normal though.

Try not to eat any carbs after say 4pm. This will be hard at first, but will benefit you in the long run

Comment

Working...
                    X