Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout on Canelo: Does He Have The Balls To Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully trout keeps talking and puts the pressure,keeps talking to the media so canelo and his team can see what people want too,not cotto,i'd rather see him face mayweather but if not then there is nobody else but trout,then in sept his mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      A win over #4 ranked Miguel Cotto? I think Canelo beats him, but not destroys him. I think it's a good fight, and a fight that needs to happen. You have to admit it's a huge step up for Canelo.
      Cotto is done bro he don't have it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
        Trout is a good guy, fights hard, comes to fight, is in great shape, bangs if he has to, but he's over his head if he thinks he can handle Canelo. Canelo is on the verge of the second coming of Marvin Hagler. Nobody wants to fight Canelo but for a big payday. Mayweather won't even fight him for the payday. This guy is becoming a twisted steel wrecking machine. He will carve Chavez up like firewood. Sergio carrying his hands around his waste fill get from Canelo early, which Chavez could not finish, because he was stoned. Not to many guys are willing to fight Canelo. He's too big for Pacquiao. Get used to it. If Canelo doesn't lose his desire or killer instinct, and so long as he stays out of trouble and in outstanding shape, he'll reign as the unified Champion for many years.
        When do you found that out?..when he fought WW or when he fought old and washed out WW?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          hopefully trout keeps talking and puts the pressure,keeps talking to the media so canelo and his team can see what people want too,not cotto,i'd rather see him face mayweather but if not then there is nobody else but trout,then in sept his mandatory
          trout should just keep winning and he will end up getting a shot vs canelo in the future

Comment

Trout if you want a fight with Canelo then drain yourself to 140 take a fight then challenge Fire Ball!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Silly Trout, dont you know you've got to have at least one of two requirements to fight Canelo (preferably both):

1)Be old

2)Be a midget

Trout has neither! Fight aint gonna happen!
              LOL Classic

Comment

Canelo saw what Trout did to Cotto and he **** his pants and ran away from the arena as fast as he could

Comment

The answer is no, Canelo does not have the balls to fight Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    NEW YORK — Deep down, Austin Trout understands that, at least for the foreseeable future, Saturday night was about as close as he’ll come to getting Saul “Canelo” Alvarez into a boxing ring he also occupies.
                    Exactly. Hop off.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Pretty sure Al Haymon wants Floyd to fight Canelo, rather than Trout.
                      Lol... Yeah the king of cherry picking. Fight Manny!!!! You know that midget southpaw with speed and power. You know the same guy Fraud said "it's easy work." Lol... Al Haymon and Fraud is a joke. 50 knows he's ducking the man so does my grandma. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X