Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: A Place on The Island

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters like Trinidad and prince naseem got me started in this sport. It then went to Cotto and Pacquiao. To me Cotto is above and beyond my favorite fighter. It will suck the day he retires, but until then I'm gonna enjoy the rest of his career.

Comment

"IBF Light Middleweight titlist Austin Trout"

It was a good article, but some articles on this website definitely need proof-reading before they are posted.

Comment

Great Read!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Rooting for Miguel.... but i'm no fool. Trout will humiliate him and Cotto will win via robbery, similar to the Clottey bout
          How can you call a close fight a robbery?

Comment

i first watched cotto in 2009 when he fought clottey and i've watched all of his fights ever since, the guy never disappoints, even against pacquiao in one of the early rounds he landed a beautiful uppercut that stunned pacquiao....i think he already had a signature win when he beat mosley

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              I'm hoping for a good fight but Trout got this. And I think Miguel Cotto win or lose should have one more fight after Trout.
              On what evidence does Trout beat Cotto ?? The guy has a fight record consisting of only bums and Espn fighters while Cotto has been fighting and beating top guys for the last 8 years.Whats gonna happen when Trout has his chin checked......Cotto by KO

Comment

I watched Cotto sense he was 6-0. He has always been a good fighter. One of my favorite forsure. He should win but lacks the reach, size etc.. against Trout. But u have to remember he isa solid boxer as well, not just a banger.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  "IBF Light Middleweight titlist Austin Trout"

It was a good article, but some articles on this website definitely need proof-reading before they are posted.
                  Small boo boo. Put in to fix.

Comment

Trout is gonna get dropped.

Comment

This is a big fight for Cotto's legacy.

It will legitimize his run at 154 and where's he's at in the world rankings.

Comment

Working...
                      X