The Walking Dead Season 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Season 3

******OFFICAL SEASON 3 TRAILER!!!!!!!*****

This will be the most epic season in TV history. . .

Well, it's confirmed......Merle will be back for season 3!!!!!!!! And of course the prison has been confirmed. Michonne and the Governor are in it. Damn, it looks like it's going to be one hell of a show this october. Rick is finally going to become the badass he is in the comics, I think he changed alot this season..for the better. "No room for soft in this new world." And lastly ive heard season 3 will have 16 episodes!

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM.

They had enough trouble with 13, how the hell they going to stretch sh** out over 16 episodes?

I hear great things from my brother about this part of the comics, he didn't give me any details but he says it's awesome. Hopefully the show follows suit.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      They had enough trouble with 13, how the hell they going to stretch sh** out over 16 episodes?

I hear great things from my brother about this part of the comics, he didn't give me any details but he says it's awesome. Hopefully the show follows suit.
      The prison story was like 40 comics, so 16 episodes sounds about right. It has alot in it, it's epic. I just hope they get a bigger budget, that's probly the main reason they stayed on the farm so long.

Comment

LOL!! How do you get a horse to sit down like that???

Comment

hopefully they show maggies t&a

Comment

where was it confirmed that Merle would be back?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              where was it confirmed that Merle would be back?

There's been several sources saying he will be back. Im pretty sure he will be, there's been too much of an outcry from fans to bring him back. Im 100% sure we will see Merle in season 3.

Comment

Is Merle the guy that cut his hand off with that rusty hand saw?

Was he in the comics during the activities of season two?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  There's been several sources saying he will be back. Im pretty sure he will be, there's been too much of an outcry from fans to bring him back. Im 100% sure we will see Merle in season 3.
                  Iunno...I watched The Talking Dead and this whole thing and nothing about Merle...I hope you're right though. Merle coming back would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Iunno...I watched The Talking Dead and this whole thing and nothing about Merle...I hope you're right though. Merle coming back would be awesome.
                    I saw a story about it on some site, don't remember where. Pretty sure it's confirmed he is coming back.

EDIT: http://www.examiner.com/comic-book-m...e-best-to-come

Comment

Working...
                    X