No announcement yet.

"Kony 2012" Honcho Jason Russell Naked Meltdown From Up Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    inb4 conspiracy theorist justify their inhumanity believes and behavior by implying that Kony isn't in Uganda and that the people behind Invisible children were making a profit off the donations
    Hhahaha too late

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
        This guy was part of an effort to help people, why are so many people happy now that he's falling apart?
        its propaganda to get support for an invasion of uganda to get the 2.5 million barrels of oil that was just discovered & not to save the children...

Comment

He's on dust.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            its propaganda to get support for an invasion of uganda to get the 2.5 million barrels of oil that was just discovered & not to save the children...
            2.5 million barrels of oil isnt ****. Its the equivalent of 1/3 or half the production of 1 day alone.

Anyway, that guy mustve been frying balls or something. I dont think a normal, sober person would make such a scene.

Comment

Why do yall care ? I thought you guys didnt give a fawk about kony movement

Lol you guys gossip like a bunch of females

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                2.5 million barrels of oil isnt ****. Its the equivalent of 1/3 or half the production of 1 day alone.

Anyway, that guy mustve been frying balls or something. I dont think a normal, sober person would make such a scene.
                Don't think it was drugs.
                The guy is obviously a flaming ****sexual.
                I'm not saying it in a negative way, just that the guy is a anti gay christian fundamentalist with a wife and a son.

The guy is deep in the closet and someone could have dirt on the guy, maybe threatening to out the guy in a attempt to extort the guy.
                Why the fuc'k else would he do this?
                No other reason than what I stated.
                "Drugs" don't do this.

Look at the video I posted on page 1 and the TMZ video and you tell me he isn't gay.

It's often the biggest closet cases that are the most ****phobic

Comment

hahaha long live kony!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    hahaha long live kony!!!!!
                    Kony put that Voodoo on the guy.

Comment

kony wins.....

Comment

Working...
                      X