No announcement yet.

wlad wouldn't do good in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlad wouldn't do good in a street fight

Being tall like that might help him in boxing where people are aiming for his chin. Being tall in a street fight means he has to protect that much more, his knees, his crotch, etc.

No I don't think he'd be a very good street fighter. Vitali on the other hand would be a difficult fighter, he can take a punch, he can kick very well, etc.

Neither of them seem particularly vicious, but Vitali is tough enough that I think he could take out the average street fighter. Wlad with his fragile chin, and his style of fighting, I think he is just a boxer.

i'd like his chances in most streetfights.

Comment

wasnt wlad a kickboxing champion /

Comment

i doubt it he could be fighting a 140 pounder and one punch could end it, saying that though there is more to worry about in a street fight its never nice when you find your self on the floor because you got german suplexed

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
          wasnt wlad a kickboxing champion /
          No that was Vitali, but Wlad still brutalizes punks in a street fight.

Comment

Id like Carl Froch in a street fight personally.

Comment

as long as vitali is nowhere around

ha ha ha

Comment

TS is a ******ed troll.

Comment

Last edited by Pullcounter; 09-24-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    Being tall like that might help him in boxing where people are aiming for his chin. Being tall in a street fight means he has to protect that much more, his knees, his crotch, etc.

No I don't think he'd be a very good street fighter. Vitali on the other hand would be a difficult fighter, he can take a punch, he can kick very well, etc.

Neither of them seem particularly vicious, but Vitali is tough enough that I think he could take out the average street fighter. Wlad with his fragile chin, and his style of fighting, I think he is just a boxer.
                    too bad, you warm the branch in high-school. they dont even let you play son. don't suicide either, i bet ur mom loves you

Comment

Working...
                    X