Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    this is not the beat up looking white chick that was with ortiz during the pac vs hatton fight?? girl looked beat to death, got me thinking damm ortiz u can do better lol..
    i been looking but i can't find it can post a vid or a pic?

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
      Last winter, Ortiz said, he faced his own domestic crisis — he came home early one day and found his girlfriend of four years with another man, a U.S. serviceman. He recalled telling the soldier, "I should hit you, but I won't, because all the stories will say, 'Boxer beats up military hero.'" Ortiz ended the relationship. .
      I need to join the military

sprinkle me some green? lol

Comment

Getting cheated on by a woman that ugly...

Comment

i remember her, i cant fuken believe he was going out with that white ho... ugly azz fuk

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            That still doesn't explain why he didn't hit his girlfriend.

like you would? well believe me there are still many who are above the gutter and have class.

Comment

Jesus, that's line of the century right there.

Comment

So basically, he would have beaten the dude up, but didnt because he was a military hero

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I wonder if he dumped that slut. If he hasn't, then he's a ****ing idiot.
                  Originally posted by Ortiz
                  Last winter, Ortiz said, he faced his own domestic crisis — he came home early one day and found his girlfriend of four years with another man, a U.S. serviceman. He recalled telling the soldier, "I should hit you, but I won't, because all the stories will say, 'Boxer beats up military hero.'" Ortiz ended the relationship.
                  Maybe he isn't as dumb as he comes off.

Comment

PICS NAO

10 chars

Comment

Any pics of this skank?

Good for Vic but I'm really tired of any deuce bag who joined the military being referred to as a "hero". Most of them are just puppets for the government who were forced like pussiez to join or did it because they wanted to feel badass. You hear about them hurting innocent people in other countries, raping women, and straight up killing people who have nothing to do with these so called "wars" They come back and walk around with a sense of entitlement like they should be praised, **** all that Ortiz should have murdered that Uncle Sam puppet and his ex-slut and gotten himself a great team of lawyers to get him off the charges with the crime of passion shtick. Or at least whooped his arse smacked the hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X