Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell Believes Andre Ward Collision Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell Believes Andre Ward Collision Will Happen

Andre Dirrell’s early exit from the Super Six Tournament in 2010 prevented us from seeing some possible matchups between him and the other elite fighters of the division. Dirrell suffered a head injury that put him out of commission for over a year when his opponent Arthur Abraham struck him will he was down and defenseless in their fight in the 2nd leg of the tournament. [Click Here To Read More]

doubtful Ward-Dawson turns out to be any fun to watch
    if it is, might think of this fight a little differently
    but on paper, this fight is a stinker just like Ward-Dawson is
    2 good boxers, but an unappealing clash of styles
    Ward is ok, but aside from vs Abraham, Dirrell is way too dull

Comment

Now that "The Matrix" has signed with TMT Productions, hopefully he'll fight more than simply talking about it. I still like the guy, but I want to see him back out there boxing instead of talking. In my opinion, Dirrell has to prove himself a bit after Abraham. I felt Dirrell was robbed in the Froch fight, plus Froch was fighting dirty. C'mon 'Dre, don't disappoint us!

Comment

Dirrell will be rolling on the floor everytime Wards head comes close to him.

Comment

A collision between Dirrell & Ward was already going to happen until they declared they would not fight each other as they're good friends. Seems like Dirrell is desperate for this fight 'cause as of right now, Dirrell ain't moving in any direction to cause a collision.

I don't care for ' The Matrix ' anymore after his antics with Abraham.

Comment

Not if Dr Shaw-Hi has anything to say about it

Comment

Dirrell don't want ward, otherwise he would have fought him in the first place. Now he's complaining how he wasn't managed well and didn't get the fights he deserved. I don't know what this fool is talking about, he had a chance to fight EVERYONE being a part of the S6. I used to like this guy but he's mentally weak to be an elite boxer. He wants the easy route.

And for those who still go on about how he was "robbed" against Froch is a complete joke. If he had it in him, he would have took it to him instead of running around like a *****.

Comment

dirrell is a good fighter, he has skills, but he dont do none talk is cheap

Comment

Dirrell is the worst fighter to watch i've ever seen. He's took running to a whole new level.

Comment

dirrell has always been way too inactive and hasnt signed to fight anyone except for cunningham since the super six

instead we've seen him training at mayweather's gym and doing jack **** with his career

thats why dirrell will lose his fanbase and will never amount to anything

wouldnt be surprised if he's the first boxer tmt dumps from their stable

Comment

Working...
                    X