Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever seen a gorilla with no hair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Have you ever seen a gorilla with no hair?

Hairless Gorilla. Have we physically evolved or regressed form this beastly creature? Also, the gorilla is ripped form eating plants.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
    Hairless Gorilla. Have we physically evolved or regressed form this beastly creature? Also, the gorilla is ripped form eating plants.

Your English is at Chimp level. I also suspect that you have made a mistake on something.

Comment

for starters, that doesn't look like a gorilla. it looks like a chimpanzee.

physically?

it would depend on the operation. primates can't run all day. i know a girl who was fat in high school who just ran her second marathon.

a gorilla is ripped because it's a primate. baboons eat some meat, and they're shredded. dogs are carnivores, and are similarly ripped.

for the most part i'd say yes, though. a primate is "physically superior" to a man. a 100 lb chimp would tear a fully grown man apart. their hands and jaws are dangerous. they rip at genetals, eyes, faces, and they bite harder than dogs. i'll say that one more time: they rip at the junk.

humans "evolved" to use our brains, trigdog. we're bipedal, which means we walk on two feet. that freed our hands up to use technology. you don't need to be gorilla strong when you can lite huge a torch and scare any animal witless.
      Last edited by New England; 11-04-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

He's ripped.

Comment

This is a hairless gorilla

Comment

We didn't evolve from chimpanzees or gorillas, we share a common ancestor with them.

Comment

I've seen pictures of that hairless Chimpanzee before. I was amazed by the thick bone structure and muscles. Although I would love to see a Gorilla like that too, it would mean that they would either have to shave him or it would have to have the same disease so no, we may never see it which is better.

Comment

hes not ripped from eating plants hes ripped because he swings on treees all day. plus i could wrestle that chimp down easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  We didn't evolve from chimpanzees or gorillas, we share a common ancestor with them.
                  A smart man who knows the difference.

We evolved with them, not from them.

The same way we've evolved with the plants, and the same way we've evolved with the universe.

at one point in our eternal past, we were all once the same, we all came from the same source. Even science has confirmed this with it's widely accepted big bang theory.

What if we are God? What if we dove into some forbidden fruit and somehow we are all now broken pieces of a once immortal and divine being, reliving the ghosts of our regret.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-04-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

its feet, doe.

good luck getting those in a pair of vibrams.

Comment

Working...
                    X