No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's take on Zimmerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Misunderstood? Maybe by you if you think his words are anything more than the ramblings of a man with obvious mental health issues.
    he's got a brilliant mind for boxind and history from what i understand....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      I would never label Tyson a "brilliant mind".

Comment

elaborate Chief....
        Most folks pay attention only to how he articulates himself, and his misuse of certain words. But if they look past that and understand where he is going with his thoughts, you can see that he is a very deep dude. He is a mixture of both ends of the human spectrum. Very peaceful, but beautifully violent. Look at his interview with Pierce Morgan Tim mah homie, he is very thoughtful and humble, and nimblely manuvers questions that Pierce stratigically placed to get him to commit his thoughts to. He may come across as inarticulate, but everyone knows he is a knowledge sponge. You'd be hard press to find anyone who knows more about Boxing than Mike. But he doesnt relegate it to just Boxing, he's an information junky with all things. There is just sooooooooo much to Mike Tyson the man, that people tend to overlook, based on who he has been in the past.

Comment

Mike Tyson a brilliant mind....

Comment

I would never label Tyson a "brilliant mind".
            Why would you not?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Most folks pay attention only to how he articulates himself, and his misuse of certain words. But if they look past that and understand where he is going with his thoughts, you can see that he is a very deep dude. He is a mixture of both ends of the human spectrum. Very peaceful, but beautifully violent. Look at his interview with Pierce Morgan Tim mah homie, he is very thoughtful and humble, and nimblely manuvers questions that Pierce stratigically placed to get him to commit his thoughts to. He may come across as inarticulate, but everyone knows he is a knowledge sponge. You'd be hard press to find anyone who knows more about Boxing than Mike. But he doesnt relegate it to just Boxing, he's an information junky with all things. There is just sooooooooo much to Mike Tyson the man, that people tend to overlook, based on who he has been in the past.
              Yeah, his love for pigeons shows he's a nice person deep inside.

Comment

He used to, he doesn't follow the sport that closely these day.

Comment

Why would you not?
                  What has he ever said to prove he has a brilliant mind? Because he has said a hell of a lot to prove he is in fact fairly stupid.

When I think of brilliant minds I think Einstein, Dawkins, Gandhi, Darwin etc if you genuinely considered Mike Tyson to have a brilliant mind I don't know what to say to you.

If I had never heard of Mike Tyson in my life and read this interview it would be enough evidence alone for me to decide that the guy is pretty stupid to put it mildly.

Comment

i completely agree, in the interview he says:

"Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages."

if you look past the articulation, hes really saying, in the us there are laws that even a savage would be appalled by, which i feel is quite eloquent.

Comment

What has he ever said to prove he has a brilliant mind? Because he has said a hell of a lot to prove he is in fact fairly stupid.

When I think of brilliant minds I think Einstein, Dawkins, Gandhi, Darwin etc if you genuinely considered Mike Tyson to have a brilliant mind I don't know what to say to you.

If I had never heard of Mike Tyson in my life and read this interview it would be enough evidence alone for me to decide that the guy is pretty stupid to put it mildly.

That was the quote and if you did hear Mike speak on boxing, you will know he knows a damn sight more than you about the great boxers of the past, and had some great knowledge about their styles, well in advanced of someone his age. He was about 21 back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X