Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "floyd dont like to fight, he dont like to fight" - marques

...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.

No ****, Sherlock Holmes.

Comment

Floyd likes to fight, just not other boxers.

He put it on Josie Harris without thinkin twice and same with the security guard

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        No ****, Sherlock Holmes.
        who , me or marquez?

Comment

Dang, you mean a guy who don't like to fight, put Marquez on his a$$ lol.....Marquez shouldn't be complaining. He was saved a beaten so that he can move up school Manny again lol.......

Comment

When he put you on you a$$ in the 2nd round, did he like to fight then?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Dang, you mean a guy who don't like to fight, put Marquez on his a$$ lol.....Marquez shouldn't be complaining. He was saved a beaten so that he can move up school Manny again lol.......
              i did'nt see anyone complaining there....he was just statin how he feels about the floyd fight...you know just like how he feels he won vs pac

see, even marquez thinks floyd aint a warrior....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i did'nt see anyone complaining there....he was just statin how he feels about the floyd fight...you know just like how he feels he won vs pac

see, even marquez thinks floyd aint a warrior....
                Marquez said Floyd was the top P4P and that he was second to him. Marquez respects Floyds game more then Manny's and he proved it on two occasions LOL........

Comment

Marquez said Floyd was the top P4P and that he was second to him. Marquez respects Floyds game more then Manny's and he proved it on two occasions LOL........

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    ...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.
                    Translation: "Floyd won't stand still long enough to be hit solidly. We want to see fighters with no defense, swollen faces, busted lips, and concussions in there. It ain't fair."

Comment

Working...
                    X