No announcement yet.

Khan will knock mayweather out one day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan will knock mayweather out one day

Guarentee it. I keep having this feeling that Khan is the next P4P king and cash cow

Khan is big fast strong and cool.

Maybe when floyd is 50, remember we gotta get someone to check Khans chin before he can fight someone like floyd, if that fight were to happen, I think it would end like the hatton fight.

Comment

Amere Con won't even make it out of 140lb division alive if he grew some balls & took on the big fights he promised to.

Comment

when did u start huggin khans nuts g-dog???

Comment

Mayweather will be retired by the time it takes Khan to clean up 140 assuming his punk ass can even do it. He is supposed to be whooping Maidana, Bradley, or Alexander right now, but he's worried about fighting old men like Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Guarentee it. I keep having this feeling that Khan is the next P4P king and cash cow

First you Guarantee it then you say its a feeling...

which is it? lol

Comment

Ok I use to stick up for you but now I might have just lost most of my respect for you as a poster.

He got KTFO in ONE ROUND against a journeyman and that bull**** 20 second count in that one fight I can't remember who that was against, but he lost that fight by another KO, that was the longest count I ever seen. His chin is absolutely terrible. Not to mention "cash cow"? I'm not racist at all, I'm just being real here but he arab which I don't care who the **** you are, once your at an airport and see one you definitely get nervous I don't care who you are, and he's british which a lot of people don't like either so I doubt he'll ever be an international "cash cow", definitely not in america.

He won't even make it there. If he's even lucky to make it out a live of the 140 division and by some miracle comes out on top, once he moves up to 147 it's all over. I think he has a good chance against Bradley who has pop but not that much, but Judah, Alexander, and Maidana and maybe even Marquez depending on how good he looks against Diaz WILL knock him the **** out. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

Comment

never will it happen. not that khan is real good but floyd retires on khan's time.

Comment

Maybe when Floyd is 65.

And even then I still think if Floyd touches the chin Con will be out!

Comment

Working...
                    X