No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin the beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
    I did not say that golovkin is a crude brawler - he is skilled to be sure, BUT he also has VERY heavy hands for a man of his weight.

I seriously doubt martinez - as good as he is technically - would survive many punches by golovkin.
    It wasn't really directed at you, although your comments about Chavez Jr did influence my thoughts.

Comment

I think that Gennady KO Martínez

Comment

I need to see him in with a guy like Geale, Sturm etc. A top5-6 kind of guy.

But if he is indeed as good as I think he is, I think he beats Martinez and everybody else in the MW division. Let's hope he secures a fight with Geale next and unifies 3 of the belts, and then fights Martinez for THE unified MW title.
        Last edited by Bring It On; 09-18-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I want to see Golovkin fight Chavez jr, if it's true that Golovkin spars heavies then he should be able ko that big bum.

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
            I want to see Golovkin fight Chavez jr, if it's true that Golovkin spars heavies then he should be able ko that big bum.
            Golovkin would kill Chavez Jr. Wish that fight would be made.

Comment

I'd like to see him up his competition now. But yeah, he's a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Yasboxer View Post
                I'd like to see him up his competition now. But yeah, he's a beast
                I think the problem is that top fighters don't want to fight him. I've got to think HBO sees that Golovkin is a possible star and will force the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  would be a tough fight..my only issue is how well golovkin will handle martinez's speed. but i do believe that golovkin has the power to stop sergio and bust him up, it's all a matter of getting past the speed and getting some shots in. also martinez hits very hard as well.. so it will be interesting to see how golovkin handle's the power, but golovkin apparently spars with guys above light heavyweight and hasn't been dropped or even hurt in his entire amateur and pro career.
                  Sergio would have to fight cautiously as I'm pretty sure Golovkin's power is superior to Chavez'

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
                    all aboard the golovkin bandwagon,martinez would ruin him
                    I would favor Sergio, but not by much. GGG may be next level, but we won't know until he gets some live bodies put in front of him. As it is, I only favor Sergio because he is proven and GGG is still making his way. God damn do I ever want to see GGG vs Chavez. He breaks Chavez clean in half.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Maybe so, but he is still much more dangerous than Chavez Jr. Much Much more. We will not know for sure till they fight.
                      More dangerous den fightin a cruisa weight on fight night? Get outta here, dat's nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X