No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Outboxes Darchinyan To Retain Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Outboxes Darchinyan To Retain Belt

Honda Center, Anaheim, California - WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (32-1-1, 11KOs) made a cracking debut in the United States with a twelve round unanimous decision over IBO champ Vic Darchinyan (37-4-1, 27KOs). The scores were 116-111, 117-110 and 120-107.

[Click Here To Read More]

impressive performance from Moreno. Good fight.

Comment

gud

Very gud fight remember his name.......

Comment

future panama GOAT/ATG lol

Comment

Haven't watched the fight yet I have it recorded.

But going by the cards I'm going to presume it was a good performance.

Well done Moreno. One of my favourite fighters at the moment.

Hope it was a great coming out party which I expected.

Can't believe I didn't bet on it! Thnk Moreno was like 19/10 or around that mark! Crazy.

Comment

As I said before the fight, if Moreno stays in his defensive slickster still he will make Darchinyan more and more frustrated as the fight moved on because Darchinyan is a guy that comes to take the other guy's head off and when he starts missing he will just try harder and harder and would open himself up to more mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Honda Center, Anaheim, California - WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (32-1-1, 11KOs) made a cracking debut in the United States with a twelve round unanimous decision over IBO champ Vic Darchinyan (37-4-1, 27KOs). The scores were 116-111, 117-110 and 120-107.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Love it when a classy boxer schools a slugger.

Power is the most over-rated attribute in boxing.

Now those who didnt know, know..... WARRR Chemito.

Comment

Very dissapointed...Vic depends on his poweer punch too too much.. BUt i cant ahte on him.. Guy is one of my favorite fighters.. Never ducks anyone .. But he should've beat this guy>> MOrena, get much props from me.. He didn't even look tired.. His cardio looked so superior...Vic should still go up and fight Mares , get his revenge from bull**** low blows.

Comment

Thats 1/4 for me so far.....

..... just waiting for Mares Cotto and Rios to do the business now.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Love it when a classy boxer schools a slugger.

Power is the most over-rated attribute in boxing.

Now those who didnt know, know..... WARRR Chemito.
                    I had him P4P top ten for a second and got worried I was overrating him in picking Darch to win. Turns out I was right the first time. Dude is the GOODS

Comment

Working...
                    X