Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD: "You Better Protect Yourself At All Times ****ing With Me": Calls Ortiz "J-Lo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is speaking the truth when he says that he built Ortiz' fanbase, and now Ortiz will be getting larger paydays.

I feel this is the reason that Pacquiao will fight Ortiz in May.

After they beat fat, old Marquez, Arum will say "we have no issues about drug testing BUT..." and The Fight won't get made. Pac will then fight Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      After they beat fat, old Marquez, Arum will say "we have no issues about drug testing BUT..." and The Fight won't get made. Pac will then fight Ortiz.
      Are you kidding Gino? Arum is going to announce Pac's next fight 2 weeks before the fight with Marquez, to avoid any chance of Floyd negotiations happening.

Pac-Ortiz won't happen, because he's with GBP. Bradley is next for Pac, that's why they enlisted him.

Comment

WWE .

Comment

If Pacquiao fights Bradley, that's no problem. If Mayweather doesn't fight Ortiz, he's fair game too. I won't even speculate on the Pac/May **** because it makes my head hurt. Both sides are ridiculous. Mayweather and Co. got outted about their spread of lies by a mediating HBO and the drug testing on Pacquiao's side is a constant issue.

As long as they stay active instead of wasting the twilight of their careers, we have to appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            Are you kidding Gino? Arum is going to announce Pac's next fight 2 weeks before the fight with Marquez, to avoid any chance of Floyd negotiations happening.

Pac-Ortiz won't happen, because he's with GBP. Bradley is next for Pac, that's why they enlisted him.
            I heard that Bradley will be on the undercard to either Pac/JMM or Kneeguel/Cheato.

I have my (serious) doubts that it will be the JMM undercard. Isn't that fight six weeks away? No announcement, no opponent? Is TB even in the gym?

And the Cotto/Marg fight is nine weeks away...right? A fighter at Tim's level shouldn't be fighting last-minute fill-ins on an undercard to Miguel Cotto. Besides, that is a Hispanic market fight that will do 500K buys.

I just do not believe that Arum is willing to waste Ortiz' fame and marketability. Arum has been smart in feeding Floyd's leftovers to Manny. Smart in the sense that he lets Floyd and GBP build up the name/fame, and then he can exploit that previous exposure.

Floyd worded it badly when he said that Pac is trying to steal his fanbase. Pac is EXPLOITING PBF's fanbase in an opportunistic way.

I strongly feel that Arum and GBP will work out a Pac-Ortiz bout.

Comment

Ortiz should go back to 140 fight Khan or Bradley. I don't want to see any b!tch made fights set up to get him hyped up again. When the going gets tough in the ring he quits or looks for a way out. Especially if you're hard to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                WWE .
                There is a strong element of WWE-ness top all of this. But isn't that what sells?

gr

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Ortiz should go back to 140 fight Khan or Bradley. I don't want to see any b!tch made fights set up to get him hyped up again. When the going gets tough in the ring he quits or looks for a way out. Especially if you're hard to hit.
                  Ortiz was 164 pounds on September 17th. And he is 24 years old.

Vic is on his way to 154 and 160. The 140 days are behind him. If he tries to drop weight, he gets weak and gets KO'd, I believe.

Comment

This guy is so gangsta it's scary.

Comment

In that case..Ortiz vs Martinez anyone? Since you say he's moving up he might as well fight the best. Honestly, if he can overpower his opponent they will beat his face in at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X