No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Juanma, Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Juanma, Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

San Juan, Puerto Rico --- (L-R) Unfefeated WBO Featherweight Champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez,Caguas, Puerto Rico and former world champion Orlando Salido,Sonora, Mexico pose during a press conference Wednesday in San Juan,Puerto Rico for their upcoming exciting title match on Saturday, April 16 at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Lopez vs Salido is promoted by Top Rank in association with PR Best Boxing Promotions and will be telecast on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. --- Photo by Chris Farina/Top Ran

[Click Here To Read More]

juanma reminds me of someone. damn

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      lol,he does look like him,kind of resembles him,thats too funny,i remember someone here making fun of librado andrade with the title "fu%& evolution" next to his picture,well it seems like juanma got stuck half way because he resembles our "ancestors"(for those who believe thats where we come from) a lot more than andrade

Comment

I didn't mean in the racist way just actually looks like curious george to me haha, must be the hair

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          lol,he does look like him,kind of resembles him,thats too funny,i remember someone here making fun of librado andrade with the title "fu%& evolution" next to his picture,well it seems like juanma got stuck half way because he resembles our "ancestors"(for those who believe thats where we come from) a lot more than andrade
          True although Juanma still manages to look like he gets ass whereas Andrade looks like he should be doing commercials for Geico.

Comment

there goes salido pet monkey, where is this juan ma guy at?

Comment

F*** Up HAHAHA idk Juanma has that big jaw line and he's jaw is raised

Comment

damn natas you went from a good poster to a racist troll? wow this place has gone to *****.

Comment

dont worry natas.... thats not being racist.. thats just calling spade a spade ...

tons of ppl here always make that kid of comments about his looks....

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    damn natas you went from a good poster to a racist troll? wow this place has gone to *****.
                    na bro... hahah thats true... juanma looks like a chimp

Comment

Working...
                    X