Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you charge to fuk a 80 year old woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you charge to fuk a 80 year old woman?

Over the past few weekends, I have been helping an elderly woman get ready for her move by doing side projects for her. Now, she is a very friendly person like most old women and I am not saying she would ever entertain the idea of wanting one last pounding but I thought about it and tried to put a dollar amount that it would cost to either have intercourse with the woman, eat out the woman, or even both. After thinking about it I think I'd have to charge more to eat her out than to have sex with her simply because I couldn't bare the thought of tasting her. I would do all the above for 10,000 dollars though. How about you?

Honestly bro, if she is clean for free.

Comment

$500,000 .......or more

Comment

I do believe that this thread and the responses that were made have to be an all-time low for Boxing Scene......................Rockin'

Comment

Looks like someone has mother issues...

Comment

$2,000 to eat her out.
            $100 to bang

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I do believe that this thread and the responses that were made have to be an all-time low for Boxing Scene......................Rockin'

Comment

if she looks like Pacquiao's mom, you're talking at least 5 figures

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Over the past few weekends, I have been helping an elderly woman get ready for her move by doing side projects for her. Now, she is a very friendly person like most old women and I am not saying she would ever entertain the idea of wanting one last pounding but I thought about it and tried to put a dollar amount that it would cost to either have intercourse with the woman, eat out the woman, or even both. After thinking about it I think I'd have to charge more to eat her out than to have sex with her simply because I couldn't bare the thought of tasting her. I would do all the above for 10,000 dollars though. How about you?
                  ive said it before and ill say it again

you're a muppet

**** thread 1 star

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    if she looks like Pacquiao's mom, you're talking at least 5 figures
                    Not cool, Mak. BTW, Who'd rather have a one night stand with, Pac's mom or LeBron's mom?

Comment

Working...
                    X