Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola: "David Haye Beats Wladimir Klitschko! Vitali Beats Adamek." (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola: "David Haye Beats Wladimir Klitschko! Vitali Beats Adamek." (AUDIO)

Chris Arreola makes a somewhat unexpected pick for the David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko fight, choosing Haye to defeat Wladimir in July. When asked about the Vitali Klitschko vs Tomasz Adamek fight, Arreola strongly believes that Vitali's height, strength and skills will be more than enough to overcome any threat that Adamek poses.

He also talks about his defeats to both Adamek and Vitali, mentioning his desire to face Adamek once again, this time with adequate preparation and training.

Arreola: "I think David Haye has a very good shot, I'm going with David Haye. He moves very good and he throws good combinations. I think he's going to give Wladimir something different to look at, something that he hasn't seen in a very, very long time so I'm giving it up to David Haye."

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
      Arreola: "I think David Haye has a very good shot, I'm going with David Haye. He moves very good and he throws good combinations. I think he's going to give Wladimir something different to look at, something that he hasn't seen in a very, very long time so I'm giving it up to David Haye."
      Wlad has see it all... Peter, Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Brock, Brewster, Byrd.... What's Haye got to bring that Wlad hasn't seen in his 58 pro fights?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
        Wlad has see it all... Peter, Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Brock, Brewster, Byrd.... What's Haye got to bring that Wlad hasn't seen in his 58 pro fights?
        I suppose Haye's speed, power and athleticism is something that Wladimir hasn't seen as a combined package for quite a while so Arreola's point isn't completely invalid imo. But at the same time of course, Haye's never been in with anyone like Wladimir. They both deserve to be in the position they're in as heavyweight champions. They are both dedicated to the sport and take their training very seriously unlike so many other heavyweights of this era. It's good to see the fight seems to finally be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
          Peter is terribly unskilled for a world class boxer. Chambers, Ibragimov, and Chagaev were way too small, they couldn't even reach Wladimir's head.

What Haye brings is power, speed, explosiveness and he is just big enough to reach his chin. Stylistically Haye does pose problems for Wladimir, but Haye does fight like C lever boxer.

Comment

While I agree with Arreola on the point that Wlad hasn't faced anyone with Haye's level of talent, I still don't think Haye beats Wlad. I see Wlad pounding Haye with the jab until Emmanuel Steward gets pissed and starts yelling at Wlad to finish him.

Comment

Working...
            X