Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia ices his ass again. If someone that "sucks" according to your clowns knocks you the **** out what does that make you?

Comment

hopefully he looks good against molina, I wouldnt count on a garcia rematch unless Judah really "shows up" on feb 9th and takes out Garcia. i understand that self image means alot in this game....lots of money at stake so fighters have too keep some kind of arrogance to stir up interest...but he really still needs to humble-out a bit - at least until he proves hes no longer as glass as he currently is

Comment

Khan makes it very difficult for one to be a fan of him

Comment

He just keeps talking and talking. STFU already. Ive never been a Khan fan and I never will. He's been in some good fights and he actually gained a little more respect from me in his loss to Garcia. But this ****ing guy just talks to much.

Comment

Haha it doesn't even matter because Garcia won't rematch Khan. . . He knows he caught his lightening in a bottle, and got the lid sealed by the referee. . .

Hahaha it's just funny that Garcia actually thinks he's better than Khan. . .

TIme will tell where both fighters really stand with or without the rematch. Almost certainly without, cause Garcia is a scared little hoe like that. HAHAHAHA he'll keep fighting old faded fighters that still have names. . .

I'll bet he won't even fight Matthysse next, if he refuses Khan rematch.

Comment

Hey, Amir "Queen" Khan,
              This Is Crazy,
              But, here's a left hook,
              So, get sparked out, maybe?

It's hard to see the hook,
              And you're kind of hazy,
              But, here's the left hook,
              So, get sparked out, maybe?

Comment

Khan was winning

Khan was beating the crap out of Garcia , in the first round Garcia was cut because of the great amount of punches he was receiving. I think Khan would KO Garcia if he is careful.

Comment

yes Amir you might be the better fighter/boxer but unfortunately for u fighting/boxing requires you to be able to take a punch, which in your case you cant!! Maybe you can get a new chin too!!

Comment

Beat Molina on Saturday first then talk rematch with Garcia.

Comment

better boxer = amir
                      better fighter = swifty

khan isnt gonna win that fight if he gets the rematch. garcia is already in his head, and will win again. will khan ever learn his place in the boxing world i wonder?

Comment

Working...
                      X