Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter Says Khan Wasn't Given Proper Instructions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait after amir fails we see "Hunter used us for his gains" from amir thread!

Comment

Khan will fail no matter what trainer he has

Comment

So much hate for AK on this board! He's achieved more at 26 years of age than all these faceless keyboard warriors EVER will. Pathetic, cynical malcontents.

I am so glad Khan chose Virgil, this guy seems perfect for AK at this stage of his career.
        In all his time with Freddie, fact is that I didn't see his defense evolve much, it sucks.
        The trainer does take a great part of the blame for that. However, i agree that the Garcia loss was ALL on Khan, it should have been an easy boxing clinic win. But that living, breathing, garbage of a man- Angel Garcia got into his head and AK promised a KO to avenge his verbal slights. Ego got the better of Khan.

AK is so young, still only 26, he will find maturity and there is only one way to go- UP!
        After this fight, i think he should rematch Maidana, knock him out, shut up a lot of people in the process as he is a good puncher. That win should bring his mojo back, and get him prepared for the Garcia rematch. The rematch should play out like his skills should have made it the first time- a mismatch, Khan by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          oh shut the hell up ..youre just jealous roach is a 5 time TOTY..

let khan beat somebody worthy before you talk you piece of **** bull****ter.

i hate f@ggots who had one pu$$y who thinks they all that...
          But we dont want this to happen to Khan.....

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            But we dont want this to happen to Khan.....

oh , it already happened ...wtf have you been doing? ..were you born yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
              So much hate for AK on this board! He's achieved more at 26 years of age than all these faceless keyboard warriors EVER will. Pathetic, cynical malcontents.

I am so glad Khan chose Virgil, this guy seems perfect for AK at this stage of his career.
              In all his time with Freddie, fact is that I didn't see his defense evolve much, it sucks.
              The trainer does take a great part of the blame for that. However, i agree that the Garcia loss was ALL on Khan, it should have been an easy boxing clinic win. But that living, breathing, garbage of a man- Angel Garcia got into his head and AK promised a KO to avenge his verbal slights. Ego got the better of Khan.

AK is so young, still only 26, he will find maturity and there is only one way to go- UP!
              After this fight, i think he should rematch Maidana, knock him out, shut up a lot of people in the process as he is a good puncher. That win should bring his mojo back, and get him prepared for the Garcia rematch. The rematch should play out like his skills should have made it the first time- a mismatch, Khan by UD.
              I guarantee we see improvements, and I bet we see Amir fighting smarter and fighting to his style.

Comment

Khan's prevailing instincts no matter who is training him will rule the day. Hunter will learn that the hard way.

Comment

oh , it already happened ...wtf have you been doing? ..were you born yesterday?
                  Nah, Khan does bambi imitations, I thought Pac had been shot

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Nah, Khan does bambi imitations, I thought Pac had been shot
                    getting shot >>>bambi imitations

you mofos suck at trashtalking ...lol

Comment

getting shot >>>bambi imitations

you mofos suck at trashtalking ...lol
                      AK gets stopped on his feet, PAC is always kissing the canvas at the count of 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X