No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neoz View Post
    U dont know **** bout boxing. Marquez did not exposed Manny. Marquez fought better than expected due to his overly defensive gameplan. He came to survive rather than take the title.
    He took no risk and threw very little. No aggressive fighter under 147 would look good against that style of Marquez.
    Yes I give credit to Marquez for a solid gameplan but is it crowd pleasing? No.
    B4 the fight marquez I believe was talking up how he was going to make it a war. Yeah right.
    Who let you post on here??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Whats this whole "Mayweather and Pacquiao are on a different level than Bradley or Canelo"? that's the biggest load of bullshit, I could understand Floyd who has consistently performed well, but Pacquiao has looked every bit vulnerable in his last recent performances, I'm not trying to hear that he's on this mythical pedestal, he's not up there with Floyd. I could understand one bad outing, but two? Lets be realistic here, haven't seen anything in Pacquiao that tells me he's suppose to walk all over Bradley, especially not the way he's looked recently.
      I definitely see where you are coming from in the bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        the fuuukkk is this *****?? the winner of pac vs bradley will face the winner of marquez vs peterson??? WTF???
        Are you serious that's all you took from this article. That's just talk, negotiation ploy nothing more. Unless Floyd continues to roadblock this fight with no 50/50 than that's probably plan B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Whats this whole "Mayweather and Pacquiao are on a different level than Bradley or Canelo"? that's the biggest load of bullshit, I could understand Floyd who has consistently performed well, but Pacquiao has looked every bit vulnerable in his last recent performances, I'm not trying to hear that he's on this mythical pedestal, he's not up there with Floyd. I could understand one bad outing, but two? Lets be realistic here, haven't seen anything in Pacquiao that tells me he's suppose to walk all over Bradley, especially not the way he's looked recently.

take canelo out of that and you have a very good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            the tourny is to keep Pacjuice away from Floyd as long as possible
            It's more of a reaction from the way Floyd negotiates rather than what you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Who let you post on here??
              Your the turd who keep saying pac keep avoiding the best fighter when he fought pretty much everyone in front of him.

Comment

• Best available opponent for Pac since a Floyd aint he aren't fighting.

IF Bradley can deal with Pac's right counter hook and his chin can deal with that straight left it could be a long night for Pac.

Once Bradley gets hit clean we willhave the answer how the fight is going to go

Comment

• 1. Bradley doesn't have defense

2. he comes forward against southpaws without moving his head

3. Bradley has good speed and is very tough that's about it his hands are not faster than manny's

4. Bradley doesn't have the power to knock out Pacquiao

5. all bradley is gonna do is try to rough him up the first couple of rounds until he gets hit just like hatton tried to then Pac will flurry and hit him with eveything cause bradley doesn't move his head well.

6. Bradley doesn't have the boxing skills of a Marquez or Mayweather where he can fight going backwards while still counter punching his opponent

7. He's gonna come to fight that's why Arum picked the fight come to fight means just trying to bully fighting without using your brain, no defense, no setting up your punches, not knowing when to tie up and clinch,non of that he thinks his heart will win him the fight his heart is gonna get him a great ass whooping.

8. look at bradley in the casamayor fight and devon alexander fight both southpaws man you think that's gonna work against Pacquiao lol this fight is one of the biggest mismatches ever.

9. Where is his Jab, right hand, countershotsfeints footwork against south paws real skills he doesn't have it he can't let his hands go cause he's worried about Pac's power he knows he doesn't have the power to KO Pacquiao or the boxing skills

10. Pacquiao by brutal ko or stoppage on cuts about between rounds 8-11.
                  Last edited by pac2; 02-07-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• pac by ko...........

Comment

• This fight has been made ever since bradley signed with top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X