Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the brothers of heavyweight champions, Rudy Clay, Ray Patterson, Mark Holmes, and Buddy Baer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      A SoCal shout out to the Quarry bros. Also to Ernie "Indian Red" and Danny "Little Red" Lopez.
      Damn Scott you beat me to it lol.

Comment

The Marquez and Peterson brothers. The Benavidez brothers are going to be special too.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Marvin Hagler and Robbie Sims if you want to count them.
          Aren't they half brothers or step brothers? Something like that im sure...

Anyway im glad everybody is throwing some names into the hat but i was kinda curious who people's favourites are...

Who are urs Barn?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Also the brothers of heavyweight champions, Rudy Clay, Ray Patterson, Mark Holmes, and Buddy Baer.
            Didnt realise Rudy boxed??

Screw being Ali's brother THATS one big ass shadow.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Aren't they half brothers or step brothers? Something like that im sure...

Anyway im glad everybody is throwing some names into the hat but i was kinda curious who people's favourites are...

Who are urs Barn?
              If we are counting the half brothers, it would be Hagler and Simms.

However if not I'd go with the Baer brothers.

Comment

Though hardly the best, Mike Weaver was followed into the sport by his brothers. I don't remember seeing them fight much except for Troy, who was the most exciting of the "Weaver triplets". And Travis and Tarvis Simms are twins.

Last edited by TBear; 01-01-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

You forgot the Dirrell brothers. Both haven't accomplished too much right now but they still have their whole careers ahead of them and both are quite talented.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Bute IS very good imo (dont like him but he good) and yes Andre should have a win over him that was horse *****!

I think all the very best ones have probably been named already tbh, but there are bound to be many more high level brothers

Hey Kevin and Chris Finnegan were good fighters

So who are ur own favourites bud?

the marquez brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      You forgot the Dirrell brothers. Both haven't accomplished too much right now but they still have their whole careers ahead of them and both are quite talented.

andre dirrell is a friggin talent

that's what they look like

if he had the mental make-up and toughness of andre ward he'd be very dangerous with his skills speed and punching power

Comment

Working...
                      X