I enjoyed the Wlad fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Wlad knock fury out.

Comment

To follow up my post, I just saw it, thanks to you, and have this to say. He was as active as in his early pre-Sanders fights, but his jab was a little more hesitant, not always carrying throught. He had a jab which could KO an opponent, it was so powerful. And I notice that although he got in with lots of right ahands, he missed quite a few too. That was because he was inclined to swing those that missed, a more rounded punch, which was missing by about 3-4 inches, either in front of, or behind Wach, perhaps a right hook. He needs to throw his right hand dead straight all the time, as he always used to, then he just can't miss. I was pleasantly surprised at his aggression, lacking for a long time. Perhaps his stint this time with Jonathan Banks did him good.

Comment

Wlad is the baddest man on the planet, how many current fighters have 59 wins,13 straight title defenses, and 5 belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          wlad is honestly really great, i'm not even sure why these mayweather/hopkins fans hate him though.
          Not sure why anyone hates him. Maybe his domination?

Comment

Working...
          X