No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: The Fight Game with Jim Lampley Promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
    It got horrible ratings and sunk Titanic style.

Im confused...is this like Lampley doing a sports reporters rd table discussion thing (by himself..which would be weird) or him doing like a Boxing Sportscenter thing showing clips dicussing fights (dont see how that could work with Showtime/ESPN)?
    really? i thought it got somewhat good reviews> i remember reading about it when it premiered (first episode).
    and i'm not sure, i think it might be. that would be nice, for lampley to talk about current boxing news and stuff. the title, 'the fight game', and judging by it's promo looks like it might just be lampley discussing boxing from what he's seen (like past and present). i hope it's format is like the first one.

Comment

So, clearly when Jim Lampley renewed his deal w/ HBO there was some sort of agreement about producing shows cuz they are churning this **** out one after the other hoping one sticks.

Comment

I hope it isn't limited to HBO fighters only. Would like to see him cover the sport as a whole

Comment

Is it just me or does Lampley looks like he's aged 10 years overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            Is it just me or does Lampley looks like he's aged 10 years overnight.
            I wouldn't say overnight...he IS 62 years old...but I was watching a fight from awhile back (can't remember which or when it was) and was thinking how much younger he looked in it.

Comment

Lampley but hopefully the show is solid
              Last edited by Cathleen81; 04-18-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X