Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac final bell Pictures - Does this look like a team that won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sosolid4u09 View Post

a beaten man who was expecting his usual opponent...a half dead weight drained damaged good from top rank...he got a surprise last night...old marquez whooped the **** out of the catch weight fraud LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I think we all know the truth including Pacquiao and his team. But once they announced that he won, how many fighters will deny that and say "no, I felt my opponent won this fight not me". I think he just went with it as most fighters will take a win any day over a loss. It is what it is. I felt it could of went either way, it was a close fight. It shows me that if JMM had Pacquiao fighting like this, it'll be interesting to see how he fights Mayweather (if that EVER happens). I now believe Mayweather will handle him with ease. He's a counter puncher and a smart fighter like JMM. Better in all aspects of what JMM is awesome in. I like Pacman don't get it wrong but he's not a terminator like people think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        FYI, Pac has being going to the corner to pray.
        he always prays after his fights, but AFTER being hoisted in the air and raising his arms in anticipation of a victory!

here he quietly walked to the corner and prayed.
        not what he usually does and certainly not the actions of a man who thought he won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          FYI, Pac has being going to the corner to pray.
          Yeah to be fair pac almost always goes to the corner to pray after a fight. But no doubt pac was disappointed in his performance and that he let his fans down.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Wow Jinkie has really went over board with surgery hasnt she?
            skin bleach

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              I think we all know the truth including Pacquiao and his team. But once they announced that he won, how many fighters will deny that and say "no, I felt my opponent won this fight not me". I think he just went with it as most fighters will take a win any day over a loss. It is what it is. I felt it could of went either way, it was a close fight. It shows me that if JMM had Pacquiao fighting like this, it'll be interesting to see how he fights Mayweather (if that EVER happens). I now believe Mayweather will handle him with ease. He's a counter puncher and a smart fighter like JMM. Better in all aspects of what JMM is awesome in. I like Pacman don't get it wrong but he's not a terminator like people think he is.
              Remember the second Mosley/DLH fight when inbetween rounds you hear mosley telling his father "Hes too fast, I can't catch him" only for it to change to "I knew I had this fight in the bag" when he found out he won.

Comment

hmmm...so the argument is now that he looks disappointed post fight so he lost....

pac definitely won at least 7 rounds imo. [and rightfully, so did 2 judges]

this makes pac 3-0 vs jmm.

jmm won at the absolute most 6 rounds, which is really a stretch.

emmanuel steward said it best: there is a difference between performing better than expected and actually winning.

115-113, 116-112 for pac were both reasonable scores and you all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Looks like a team who had a lot of expectations, but didn't meet them.

I don't know why people are using post fight pics of Pac's team as validation that they thought they lost the fight.

As far as they and most people in the arena were concerned, Pacquiao lost when he didn't KO Marquez within 6.
                  This is^^ Pac really wanted to resolve the issues and KO marquez. He looks disappointed that it turned out like the last two

Comment

"please Uncle Bob let me win this fight"

also where the **** is Bombs?haha this ******* became real silent after that

guess if Mayweather really would fight Pac and win all the *******s will be gone!

Comment

Working...
                    X