Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the better fight: Marquez vs Diaz or Pacquiao vs Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't anyone else think that the way more exciting combo would be Diaz vs. Hatton and Marquez vs. Pacquiao III?

Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      It's a very interesting question because it could go either way. I think both will be great fights, but Hatton vs Pacquiao could be worse because of the clinching or the one sided beatdown.

That or Marquez vs Diaz could be worse because there might not be to clean of blows landed?
      pac/hatton is the better fight. It means more because pac is p4p #1 and hatton is the #1 jr. welterweight.

jmm/diaz is just for jmm's lineal title... jmm/campbell is a better fight than jmm/diaz.

Comment

I think Pacquiao-Hatton will provide more fireworks so for entertainment value and even significance, it's that fight. Pacquiao can become the first fighter in history to win linear titles in 4 weight classes.

Comment

I think the style matchup between Manny and Ricky will make for an entertaining night.

Comment

both fights will be good, but imho PAC-Hatton will be more action packed and both guys can knock each other out, unlike jmm-diaz...

Comment

Fasho hatton pac..fasho knockout...fasho..lol

Comment

Hatton v. Pacman is exciting because of the two huge names in the sport and the mega fight it is but given the stage hatton is in his career right now (definately past his prime on the decline) and pacman (he has risen to the top of the sport) and given hatton's fighting style (inside with CLINCHING) i dont think its going to be very exciting to watch.

My vote is marquez v. diaz i think you'll get your money's worth with this fight even if pacman v. hatton has more at stake and overall are bigger names.

Comment

Both appear to be solid, exciting bouts on paper.

Comment

Both fights are eagerly anticipated by the boxing fans, but this is my picK:

Comment

i hate the diaz-marquez fight. i hate it.

i'm a marquez hater but am i the only one that feels GBP sold marquez out?

oscar and ricky took the pacquiao fight from marquez.

now instead of letting marquez take a tuneup (he's entitled. he just fought pacquiao and casamayor.) and see if he can get a pacquiao fight next year......they're feeding him to juan diaz (GBP's younger fighter).

juan diaz is no easy win. not big money either.

it'd be better for marquez to take a less risky fight and see if pacquiao-marquez 3 can be made.

i think marquez is getting sold out by GBP. they did the same thing to barrera when barrera was wbc 130 champ and had barrera fight marquez instead of the rematch with pac. barrera could have made a lot more money if he was still the champ when he fought pacquiao the 2nd time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X