No announcement yet.

Best Performance of Saturday Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Performance of Saturday Night?

So out of tonight's 5 winners who had the best performance in your opinion?
    Swift
    29.41%
    Kid Chocolate
    52.94%
    Maravilla
    0.00%
    B.Ware
    11.76%
    King
    5.88%

Martin Murray, was the biggest underdog and gave the best performance. Out-landing and dropping Martinez twice, hurting Martinez with a body shot that Martinez had to fake a low blow to recover from. I don't know how anyone could have scored Martinez the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Martin Murray, was the biggest underdog and gave the best performance. Out-landing and dropping Martinez twice, hurting Martinez with a body shot that Martinez had to fake a low blow to recover from. I don't know how anyone could have scored Martinez the winner.
      Because Murray gave away 4-5 early rounds on inactivity alone.

Murray still gave the best performance of the night though. No argument there.

Comment

It was a good night for underdogs overall except for Guerero. When you think about it, Murray, Stiverne, Judah, and Diaz all went above and beyond of what most expected.

I really like what Judah and Stiverne showed to me. Both of them showed me a lot. Judah showed a ton of grit and showed the world he still belongs. Stiverne showed Skill, Composure and toughness.

It was a good night. Mostly competitive matchups.

Comment

Stiverne definitely gave the best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Murray showed early why he's a bottom of the top 10 MW. Later on Martinez showed why he shouldn't have been fighting with injuries, and a wet ring.

Murray didn't impress whatsoever.

As for best performance. Gotta go with Swift. Kid has a rock solid chin, and has massive intestinal fortitude.
            Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 04-28-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I voted Kid Chocolate,but Garcia is truly right behind that..Great night of fights tbh..

Comment

Judah impressed me, well surprised me really, to think what would have been of the Clottey, Baldomir and Khan fight had he shown that kind of heart and will. I'm gonna say Garcia impressed me most, when one thought his only weapon is the left hook he unveils the right hand with pin point accuracy, he varieties it as well, straight, around the guard or over the top. Very good performance up until the championship rounds, Judah of all people...

Comment

Murray and Stiverne, but I haven't watched Garcia-Judah yet. Quillin was very good too.

Comment

Working...
                  X