Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you dislike Amir Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it seems as if Khan is in a lose lose situation, if he doesn't talk he get hated on, if he does talk he still gets hated on. I also noticed if there is a topic on Khan about something good he’s done then it'll only get handful of views but if dares mentions the following name, Mayweather,Lucas,Danny, basically anyone at the best of their position it turns out to be a man hunt on Khan lool.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
      To me it seems as if Khan is in a lose lose situation, if he doesn't talk he get hated on, if he does talk he still gets hated on. I also noticed if there is a topic on Khan about something good he’s done then it'll only get handful of views but if dares mentions the following name, Mayweather,Lucas,Danny, basically anyone at the best of their position it turns out to be a man hunt on Khan lool.
      I don't think anyone hates on Khan for wanting Danny or Lucas. I think people commend him on that. They might question his sanity/intelligence for going for those guys but they certainley shouldn't hate.

The Mayweather thing I can understand to an extent because dude is on a whole nother planet to Khan but if Ortiz can get a shot then I don't think Khan is out of the question I suppose. But it's like when he says **** like me & Pac are on the same level when it comes to offense (or some nosense like that) that pissess people off.

People will hate on Khan simply because of his race. It might only be a small amount but people will do that.

I think a lot just don't like the guy because of how he comes off. There's just something about how he comes off when he's ****y/arrogant that just doesn't sit right with many people.

Comment

because he's an arab

this is the truth.

Hamed had personality but Khan isn't likeable

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
          this is the truth.

Hamed had personality but Khan isn't likeable
          You dislike Khan because "he's an Arab"?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            I don't think anyone hates on Khan for wanting Danny or Lucas. I think people commend him on that. They might question his sanity/intelligence for going for those guys but they certainley shouldn't hate.

The Mayweather thing I can understand to an extent because dude is on a whole nother planet to Khan but if Ortiz can get a shot then I don't think Khan is out of the question I suppose. But it's like when he says **** like me & Pac are on the same level when it comes to offense (or some nosense like that) that pissess people off.

People will hate on Khan simply because of his race. It might only be a small amount but people will do that.

I think a lot just don't like the guy because of how he comes off. There's just something about how he comes off when he's ****y/arrogant that just doesn't sit right with many people.
            I agree with you dude, to be honest it's pretty funny when Khan compares himself to Manny and Floyd. It's also the same situation with Ortiz, after the Marcos fight he got bashed on by people saying how he doesn't have a heart or him not being mentally fit when he steps in the ring. But after the Berto win everyone jumped back on the bandwagon, then all the bashing started again after the Mayweather and Lopez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
              I agree with you dude, to be honest it's pretty funny when Khan compares himself to Manny and Floyd. It's also the same situation with Ortiz, after the Marcos fight he got bashed on by people saying how he doesn't have a heart or him not being mentally fit when he steps in the ring. But after the Berto win everyone jumped back on the bandwagon, then all the bashing started again after the Mayweather and Lopez fight.
              Boxing "fans" are among the most fickle ****ers around. It's unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                Boxing "fans" are among the most fickle ****ers around. It's unreal.
                Yeh that really gets me man, if you like a fighter you should stick with him no matter what he goes through. Don't make excuses for them and don't turn on them after every bloody fight.

Comment

To me if I hated on every fighter who said something stupid I'd probably never watch boxing. Fans get on fighters backs about avoiding the best, then when Khan says he wants to fight the best (Mayweather) people hate on that too. Khan is a fighter with difitiancies but he's in exciting fights, and always wants to entertain the fans, the very same fans who hate on him. Like everyone else I cringed when he was interviewed after the Peterson loss, but I'm sure we've all said something in the heat of the moment when we're young, and I'm sure Khan regrets saying what he said, and frankly a lot of the posters on this site have come accross far more childish and dumb than Khan ever has.

Khan's still young enough to rebuild his career, and I hope he can stick around because some of the most exciting fights of the last couple of years have involved Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I voted for "I am an Amir Khan fan"

Although that's not strictly true, i'm not exactly a "fan" I just don't mind him and I'm sick of all the twerps on here having a go so **** it, i'm in his corner

I'll always stand up for people being picked on by a lot of people.

Bring it on ya ****s
                    I'm with you all the way on this.....

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    You missed the obvious one. Everyone ditched him after the way he behaved following the Peterson fight.
                    WTF? The way he behaved? He had every right too. Had that **** gone down against an Anerican fighter on British soil I'm sure you would expect and understand the same from the American fighter.

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    I've never had a problem with Khan until his rant on my city.....
                    "Your city" screwed him as did your roided up fighter.....

What's the Mayor of Washington posting on this site for anyway? "My city" GTFOH.

Comment

He is very arrogant towards other fighters, despite the fact that he is complete a moron inside the ring.

There are two types of arrogance, there are the mayorga type of arrogance that is fun and dossent run deep, then there are the more evil type, its the ones that really believe the are better then other people and can threat othere like like the are a lower rang human, and that is exactly have Kahn is.
                      Even after Maidana was one **** hair from knocking him into another dimension, he refused to give him his probs, and he dos the same thing to all his apponents, despite the fact that the beat him or knocked him out.

I my book being that type of arrogant mean that you are a stupid ****ing prick, period end of story
                      Last edited by 110110110; 12-14-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X