No announcement yet.

Which 3 posters would you pick to help you in a fight VS 10 people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Bricks, Ric, Jreck.... That a combo of at least 750lbs. Plus myself.
    Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    Size don't mean **** bro, larry x would KO Bricks, it's all about the chin
    Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Here's what I know.... i've never seen anybody on bscene in a real fight.. i have no video of anyone... So if I gotta go with gut, I'm takin size. Just because bricks is big doesn't mean everyone big can't fight... That's called a myth.
    Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    True that. You seen pics of them?
    Yeah some big kats are hollow muscle....but if you a big kat and you know what to do with "the biggness" you can wreck someones grill with the quickness...

little men tend to say/believe the whole "the bigger they are the bigger they fall" biznez til they get sparked in the mouth a few times and spit out a few teeth...true story!!

I'd take myself The Reed...Bricks (worst comes to worst if he turns out to be a puzy we can always use him as a battering ram haha)...and although I don't know much bout this kat he says he is handy with the fistacuffs so I'd give Cuauhtémoc1520 a shot...

Comment

I don't need ni99as 4 support I don't walk w a crutch.

Comment

none.. a real man fights his own battles, no amount of cowards will make me run for help like some little girl calling for her mommy.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward, whats teh point of winning a fight if you can never look in the mirror without feeling self disgust?

Comment

who ever wants to back me up I won't say no but if I have to do it on my own I know I'm getting fu°ked up regardless so all I could do is concentrate on the first one who swings and make sure at least I take one with me...

Comment

Is Bricks actually big? Thought it was all a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Chief - stupid not too.
              Rip Chudd - hate to admit it
              Reed - after p90x2.. He's a beast.
              look at this guy...steals my list and then picks a moderator. dude, reed can't ban people on the street!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                look at this guy...steals my list and then picks a moderator. dude, reed can't ban people on the street!
                He once gave me red in real life. Felt like a kick to the kidney

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  He once gave me red in real life. Felt like a kick to the kidney

that would make you see red alright.

Comment

i dont need no help

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      I can talk to you about your problems if you'd like. Clearly you have many, as 80% of your posts needlessly belittle other users.
                      You don't know ****, you ***** looking chump. I can belittle 100% people in my posts and you would never know me. I know your face looks soft as hell. You would be the first mofo people would jump.

Comment

Working...
                      X