Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Officially Hate Kirkland & Texas Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*facepalm* I ****ing hate texas. No really, I wish Texas succeeded in that time when it tried to secede from the United States and become it's own independent country

Okay, I'm just nerd raging but damn I was pissed at what transpired with molina/Kirkland...

And yes, Molina was fighting like a b1tch holding after punching, JUST LIKE Devon Alexander vs Maidana and like Andre Berto in most of his fights b1tch ass holding like b1tches cuz they're scared of getting hit, WHATEVER, Molina was putting a boxing clinic on Kirkland and won literally every single round up until that debacle...

Comment

It wasn't Kirklands fault it was that **** ref but Kirkland wtf was up this dude looked like he was fighting in slow motion and looked like he didn't know what to do

Comment

hate kirkland for what?
        i don't think kirkland would've ko'ed molina in those last rounds but now we'll never know. sucks for both sides. delete this thread though. flooding the forums with too many threads.

Comment

Disappointed with Kirkland's performance tonight but maybe he would've stopped him in the last 2 rounds. But blame the ref not James. Not Kirkland's fault

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            *facepalm* I ****ing hate texas. No really, I wish Texas succeeded in that time when it tried to secede from the United States and become it's own independent country

Okay, I'm just nerd raging but damn I was pissed at what transpired with molina/Kirkland...

And yes, Molina was fighting like a b1tch holding after punching, JUST LIKE Devon Alexander vs Maidana and like Andre Berto in most of his fights b1tch ass holding like b1tches cuz they're scared of getting hit, WHATEVER, Molina was putting a boxing clinic on Kirkland and won literally every single round up until that debacle...
            Hey, hey, hey... some of us Texans are boxing fans too you know. I for one hate what happened tonight in the Kirkland fight. I thought it was bull**** real talk but us fans in Texas don't determine who judges or refs a fight. I think if we did things would be a lot better.

Hell, I think if real boxing fans had a say in boxing politics period our sport would be much better than it is now. Unfortunately, that just isn't the case and it seems like we all just have to take whatever bull**** these corrupt morons give us.

Comment

I wanna say f**k y'all to hating on my state......but jeez as a boxing fan in Texas it's hard to defend the constant ****ery.

LMAO can someone post Paulie Malinaggi's rant after the first Juan Diaz fight?

Comment

Lol Kirkland was about to knock that holding ****er out anyways. Who cares.

Comment

Working...
                X