No announcement yet.

Guys U enjoyed see get KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
    I enjoyed every second of Mosley vs Margarito. I when i saw Shane land that big left hook in the 8th had me nearly jizzing my pants, then the 9th round just drained me!
    Hate to admit to this cuz when he got KTFO by Tito I felt that **** to the core cuz I was still a fan of his dumb ass.....but after he got too high on himself...and became a loudmouth punk *****.....I said **** this dude.....

I loved to see Vagas get pummeled....I specially enjoyed this....

Comment

when manny put a beat down on oscar,i am a oscar fan but it was a bit of karma because i remember the way oscar beat up a old chaves and manny returned him the beating

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        I enjoyed every second of Mosley vs Margarito. I when i saw Shane land that big left hook in the 8th had me nearly jizzing my pants, then the 9th round just drained me!
        I enjoyed watching Mayorga getting KO'D by both DLH and Mosley.....Vargas getting KO'D by DLH....Darchiniyan KO'D by Nonito.....

Comment

Cheater Margarito of course.

Comment

I enjoy most KO's in fights but specifically Mayorga getting his commupng from Oscar. That stuck out in my mind also Margs getting that as$whooped by Shane was great. Although it was not a KO I did not mind seeing Martinez knock the snot out of P Will either....Lefty

Comment

Marg hands down

ive always thought he was a bit overrated

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledB View Post
                Marg hands down

ive always thought he was a bit overrated
                Oh he was extremely overrated imo

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                  I guess Margarito would be the person to please your arse. No woman ever could.

Atleast he took it like man. He didn't quit on his knees or run like a coward. Plus his opponent was obviously on the juice.
                  hahaha What a sore loser would say. Mosley whooped that ass and exposed Margarito & Cotto as just good fighters but not hall of fame types.

Comment

-zab judah against tyszu
                    -lewis over tyson
                    -foreman over cooney

all nasty ko's aswell

Comment

Margarito getting KTFO by Shane was legendary!

Comment

Working...
                      X