No announcement yet.

First Training Session 2Nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Training Session 2Nite

had my first trainin session this evenin and f***ing hell it was hard. i have never felt so tired. i was breathin so heavy it felt like my lungs were goin to burst. im lookin forward 2 my fitness improvin so dat the workouts r not so brutal lol. anyway was workin on footwork quite abit 2nite also jabbin. im lookin forward 2 nxt session.
    any of u remember ur first session at the gym?

Originally posted by verbz View Post
    had my first trainin session this evenin and f***ing hell it was hard. i have never felt so tired. i was breathin so heavy it felt like my lungs were goin to burst. im lookin forward 2 my fitness improvin so dat the workouts r not so brutal lol. anyway was workin on footwork quite abit 2nite also jabbin. im lookin forward 2 nxt session.
    yeh i do it was dam hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by verbz View Post
      mine was 6 weeks ago....i jabbed until my arm fell off...it took 5 sessions before my muscles got used to it,,, anyway i am addicted now and cant wait to get a year under my belt it....and knock some mutha#$#@ out!!!

Comment

Yeah i remember my first session, wasnt so much the cardio that was the problem because i had been wrestling for the past few years but i was so completely out of it as to how to punch and kick properly

Comment

Every day feels like the first day. When training gets easy, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

HAH! first session was so intense that I couldn't stop anymore!

I'm so addicted to training now XD

Comment

i remember my first training session.IT WAS EASY..i have been training in my garage my hole life and i finally joined a gym about 2 years ago and i just wasnt getting tired..i impressed everyone at the gym..it was a GREAT feeling.

Comment

Dude, I actually had my first sparring session tonight. I fight 201+. One of those moments in your life where you don't remember anything. And I didn't get knocked out, haha. I've been training the past couple months and it seemed like everything went out the window. Didn't throw any combinations, nothing. Just trying to hit a jab. Got rocked a few times. But I'm actually going back tomorrow, because I learned I can take a punch. My coach told me tonight the first sparring session's the worst.

Comment

i dont know if the first is the worse, because many times your opponent isnt going all out because they know its your first etc. i think the worst is when youve sparred a few times, but your still not great, and they throw you in with someone who is much better and doesnt go that easy on you. thats when it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                  X