Clear All

• Marquez vs. Danny Garcia

What you guys think

Tittles are there

Mex vs PR

Dannys dad is making it exited

It can sell!

Make it happen!!!

Rios is much more marketable and easier fight Danny could fuck around and win the damn fight

Comment

it'll sell, yeah.

bye bye garcia if it does.

Comment

I would pay good money to see that fight.

Comment

If I was Marquez its an easier fight than the Rios fight and its more sale-able...

Marquez KOs Rios and Garcia! No doubt

If you give a wide puncher to Marquez he is going to feed you straights until you fall down

Comment

Danny's 0 will have to go.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Marquez beats García, he's way too smart for him.

Remember Morales vs García 1? Even shot Morales had some success in the fight, before he got knocked down he was doing a pretty good job and was making García really uncomfortable.

I see Marquez clearly beating García via wide UD or perhaps even by KO.

Comment

Rios is a much tougher fight imo and better selling so props to Marquez because Rios has a chin and will not stop throwing so he can outwork an aging marquez.

Danny is more of a controlled boxer puncher like Pac and would get KTFO imo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is the fight I have been clamouring for. I think it would be an awesome thing to see JMM retire the undisputed JWW champ. If you think about it, Marquez is the WBO champ, Danny has the WBC and WBA straps, and the IBF is held by Lamont Peterson (a fighter JMM has shown interest in fighting) in the past. In a perfect world it would happen but I seriously doubt these fights would be made.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
                    This is the fight I have been clamouring for. I think it would be an awesome thing to see JMM retire the undisputed JWW champ. If you think about it, Marquez is the WBO champ, Danny has the WBC and WBA straps, and the IBF is held by Lamont Peterson (a fighter JMM has shown interest in fighting) in the past. In a perfect world it would happen but I seriously doubt these fights would be made.
                    The wierd thing about this is that nobody is calling this fight it seems common sense!

Comment

Working...
                    X