Who can beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Ether.....
    Ether? No, this is Sparkman. Or are you implying I'm on drugs? I'm' just tired of Floyd Mayweather sitting fights out. The great fighters will be remembered for the risks they took. Manny Pacquiao took a risk and got ktfo. So did Duran. We remember the great warriors in boxing who took the risks. Floyd Mayweather never takes risks and consistently sits out fights and waits to strike when an opportunity arises. Manny Pacquiao, 10 time champion, 8 division champion, 4 division lineal champion, etc. >>>>>> Floyd Mayweather Jr., undefeated.

Comment

Remember, everybody, Floyd Mayweather will always be known as "The Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" fighter because Floyd Mayweather wins every possible fight even if it never takes place. He has beaten Pacquiao, Martinez, and anyone else you put in front of him. That will be his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        Ether? No, this is Sparkman. Or are you implying I'm on drugs? I'm' just tired of Floyd Mayweather sitting fights out. The great fighters will be remembered for the risks they took. Manny Pacquiao took a risk and got ktfo. So did Duran. We remember the great warriors in boxing who took the risks. Floyd Mayweather never takes risks and consistently sits out fights and waits to strike when an opportunity arises. Manny Pacquiao, 10 time champion, 8 division champion, 4 division lineal champion, etc. >>>>>> Floyd Mayweather Jr., undefeated.
        Marquez wasnt supposed to be a risk. I mean he is a 39 yr old light weight. But its on record manny ducked mosley (to good) and paul williams (to tall).

Comment

Remember, everybody, Floyd Mayweather will always be known as "The Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" fighter because Floyd Mayweather wins every possible fight even if it never takes place. He has beaten Pacquiao, Martinez, and anyone else you put in front of him. That will be his legacy.
          That's the truth.

Comment

How you gonna beat a guy who does not fight? And hwne he does he cherry picks?

Comment

won 43 (KO 26) + lost 0 (KO 0)

Keep hating homey

Comment

Man you guys kill me with this cherrypicking **** about Floyd. Let me shed some knowledge on everyone...the only fighter Floyd prob legitimately avoided (like everyone else at that time) was Margarito. Bob Arum is the reason Cotto never faced Floyd and the reason Manny never has, period. He knew both of his TR cash cows would lose. This is the same tired ass typical **** talking about undefeated fighters. If someone is undefeated they must be cherry picking because no one can be that good right? Especially not Floyd since everyone hates him? Please man. Cotto and Manny are not beating Floyd, now or back whenever. At 135, 140 or 147 Floyd would have beaten Cotto even worse and probably stopped him. Anyone who says cherrypicking stuff about Floyd needs to aim that right at Pac too who did it even worse. Catchweights, right off of brutal KO's, old, etc. Floyd fought Cotto at his healthy weight and right off the biggest win of his career. He fought Shane off the biggest win of his career. He fought a young, hungry prime Ortiz and he embarassed JMM, who schooled and KOed Manny. So give it a rest. Everyone just cant stand the fact that the most talented fighter on the planet is a loudmouth, arrogant, ex-con, disrespectful thug. Well deal with it folks.

Comment

Lot's of crying emotional hating people in here lol...damn money may is the best fuk the rest..yall some b1tches hasaishashaihiashhhahhahah

Comment

Come on, now. Shane Mosley? The same Shane Mosley who went life and death with Mayorga and Sergio Mora. Mosley in the P4P rankings was a joke, just like when they keep Bernard Hopkins on there, even though he loses or fights bums. Shane Mosley, yeah he beat up on Margarito. But, everyone knew this dude was shot to **** long before the Mayweather fight. Like I said, it's very deceptive what Mayweather does. Most people are fooled by it, not me.
                    Lol u ms cleo are funny ass hell so u made a thread sayin shane was shot after he knocked out margarito post it please

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      won 43 (KO 26) + lost 0 (KO 0)

Keep hating homey
                      Baldomir...

Comment

Working...
                      X