No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Hopes Proksa Will Lead To Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Hopes Proksa Will Lead To Golovkin Shot

Sergio Mora wants to fight on a different network, on a different night and make more money.

To accomplish those things, the former WBC super welterweight champion fully understands that he has to defeat Polish southpaw Grzegorz Proksa on Friday night in Jacksonville, Fla. Mora (23-3-2, 7 KOs) would love nothing more than to get a shot at the heavily promoted middleweight champion that stopped Proksa nearly 10 months ago, but toppling Proksa (29-2, 21 KOs) won’t be easy in a 10-round middleweight match ESPN2 will televise as the main event of a “Friday Night Fights” telecast from Jacksonville, Fla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mora looking past Proksa probably isn't the best thing to be doing at the moment. This looks like a very competitive fight.

Comment

This guy is still fighting!!!!!!
      Hes been wack since the contender!!!!
      GGG would beat the hell outta mora an if ggg takes a fight like him again i will loose all i have for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
        This guy is still fighting!!!!!!
        Hes been wack since the contender!!!!
        GGG would beat the hell outta mora an if ggg takes a fight like him again i will loose all i have for the guy.
        Meh. It'd be a better opponent than Ishida, and Mora is difficult to deal with. He's also never been KO'ed either, so if they couldn't get a better opponent like Murray, then I guess Mora would be an okay choice. GGG/Mora would NOT be on HBO, just a stay-busy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Mora looking past Proksa probably isn't the best thing to be doing at the moment. This looks like a very competitive fight.
          For sure. Any fighter who is 1-2-1 in his last four bouts better be concentrating fully on the opponent at hand.

Comment

Ahh God. Not this guy again. I cant stand him. The way Mora boxes is extremely boring to watch. And his personality is totally whack.

Please go away Mora. We dont want you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ramblingalp View Post
              For sure. Any fighter who is 1-2-1 in his last four bouts better be concentrating fully on the opponent at hand.
              Yep, and Proksa is a quick handed, awkward fighter - just like Mora.

The Latin Snake would be well-served to not look past this dangerous opponent.

Comment

I'm calling it. Mora is going to knock me out cold within a couple rounds tonight.

Comment

espn 's looking 4 a cheap payout/ ... Mora.. can't draw, especially in a non-boxing town as Jacksonsville, w/his boring style and never living up 2 his hype, doubt if I even warch it...

Comment

mora wants a GG paychech whooping

Comment

Working...
                    X