No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Nobody Can Beat Mayweather, Too Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Nobody Can Beat Mayweather, Too Good

Less than a week removed from his commanding unanimous decision victory over Robert Guerrero, Floyd Mayweather still has the boxing world abuzz over his latest showcase.

Inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Mayweather outclassed Guerrero with a brilliant blend of speed, pinpoint-punching, and agility that beguiled his 36 year of age.

Watching the fight from his bases in Oxnard, California, former lightweight titlist Brandon Rios couldn’t help but to take notice.

“Floyd’s still unbelievable,” said, Rios, who is in the headlines himself because of his recently-announced November 24th duel with Manny Pacquiao.

“He’s untouchable. I don’t think nobody can beat that guy. He’s just too good.”

Asked to elaborate on what makes Mayweather so special, Rios seemed almost at a loss for words.

“I don’t know,” Rios said. “Just natural talent. He was born as a fighter. Floyd’s just bad*ss. That’s all I can say.” [Click Here To Read More]

Haters in 1...2...3..

Comment

Here come the angry Pac and ginger fans

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Less than a week removed from his commanding unanimous decision victory over Robert Guerrero, Floyd Mayweather still has the boxing world abuzz over his latest showcase.

Inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Mayweather outclassed Guerrero with a brilliant blend of speed, pinpoint-punching, and agility that beguiled his 36 year of age.

Watching the fight from his bases in Oxnard, California, former lightweight titlist Brandon Rios couldn’t help but to take notice.

“Floyd’s still unbelievable,” said, Rios, who is in the headlines himself because of his recently-announced November 24th duel with Manny Pacquiao.

“He’s untouchable. I don’t think nobody can beat that guy. He’s just too good.”

Asked to elaborate on what makes Mayweather so special, Rios seemed almost at a loss for words.

“I don’t know,” Rios said. “Just natural talent. He was born as a fighter. Floyd’s just bad*ss. That’s all I can say.” [Click Here To Read More]
        It does seem like Floyd is just better than everybody that's out there right now but that's why he's P4P #1

Comment

Even Bum Bum Rios knows Floyd is the best.

Comment

Damn flobot. he surely don't know boxing

Comment

Its funny all fighters including Hopkins, Ward, and everyone praise Mayweather as the best but fans. Floyd is up there with the Leonard's, he's not as great as Robinson but Floyd is one of the greatest boxers to ever step in the ring.

Comment

its time for people to quit lying to themselves quit using manny as an excuse and realize just how lucky we are to witness mayweather fight. the guy is one of the best in history not just his era but ever period. that dont mean you have to like him

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  its time for people to quit lying to themselves quit using manny as an excuse and realize just how lucky we are to witness mayweather fight. the guy is one of the best in history not just his era but ever period. that dont mean you have to like him

They should have realized that when Floyd campaigned at 130, it's obvious hate.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
                    Its funny all fighters including Hopkins, Ward, and everyone praise Mayweather as the best but fans. Floyd is up there with the Leonard's, he's not as great as Robinson but Floyd is one of the greatest boxers to ever step in the ring.
                    When its all said and done he will get this respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X