Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India robbed in the boxing against Kazakstan. Terrible terrible judging in the boxing for these Olympics. It isn't just the Brits on the right end of a wrong decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      What a great finish to the game.

It will be a good game between Japan and USA. Japan are strong and it could go either way.
      AGREED ... It was a dramatic finish !! I can't remember being that into a women's game in any sport ... my baby boo scored

Comment

• Basketball. 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Score 45-45. Aregentina vs USA.

Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis both in attendance
        Last edited by Rapid Counter; 08-06-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          India robbed in the boxing against Kazakstan. Terrible terrible judging in the boxing for these Olympics. It isn't just the Brits on the right end of a wrong decision.
          exactly. i refuse to watch with how horrible the judging is.

Comment

• Comment

• The American Women soccer team does not know how to play a boring game. So awesome.

Comment

• Wait wait wait let me get this straight. Felix Sanchez was born in NYC, lived most of his life in Cali, went to school at USC but has won 2 gold medals for DR?? WTF I know about dual citizenship and all that but that is usually for someone who isn't quite good enough to make the US team which he obviously is and more.

Comment

• Guy's like Phelps and Bolt are those once in a lifetime athlete's that you'll look back on and feel privileged for having been there to watch their respective peaks.

And Saturday was f^cking great,and I say that as somebody who couldn't give two sh^ts about British patriotism.The only thing better than winning all those golds was the men's football team being eliminated.

Comment

• I don't know about ya'll but to me it looks like Lashinda Demus (400 m hurdler) is a doper or was a doper.

Here's another pic where she looks completely different.

I don't how old she is in the 2nd pic. She looks much younger in it and it could just be age that's changed her face so much.
                    Last edited by -The Glove-; 08-07-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I don't know about ya'll but to me it looks like Lashinda Demus (400 m hurdler) is a doper or was a doper.

Here's another pic where she looks completely different.

I don't how old she is in the 2nd pic. She looks much younger in it and it could just be age that's changed her face so much.
                      looks like make up is the difference to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X