No announcement yet.

iPhone Vs. Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
    nah, i like iPhones. i'm getting a samsung galaxy tablet tomorrow though. the 7.7 one
    I liked my I Phone until I got my S3. It's like one car has a window to cool down, the other has Air Con.

Nice on the tablet, but I heard Apple tablet apps are more in number. Not the same phone wise, main apps comparable for phones. Speak to Reed on tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
      android sucks dick
      Because of this post you have 0 reputation...I disagree with you. Android platform is way better then iphone platform....It's faster and you have much more free applications for android.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
        I liked my I Phone until I got my S3. It's like one car has a window to cool down, the other has Air Con.

Nice on the tablet, but I heard Apple tablet apps are more in number. Not the same phone wise, main apps comparable for phones. Speak to Reed on tablets.
        i had an ipad 2 last year. i don't really care for the apps i mainly used it for browsing the web and playing games. i went for the galaxy tablet because it was loads cheaper and a better size for me. oh and the screen looks amazing

Comment

I'm glad that the majority of those who voted feel my sentiments towards the Android rather than the iPhone. Seriously though, the navigation and interface of an iPhone cannot compare -it's like getting from A to Z where it should be from A to B.

Comment

ive been using android since 2008 the orignal G1 ive had 11 since (i like ot have the best phone out at all times )

ive used an iphone before and tehyre not bad phones but if you use a high end android theres no comp !

they are really better in every single way
            every iphone user i tell this crys and then i ask them the same question " name one thing the iphone does better ?"
            never an answer

my current phone is the htc one x

things androids do better

1battery life , interchangaable batteries i bought an extended battery for my last htc sensation that lasted 2 days! i charged it every other day ! (anker 1900mah) 12$ on amazon

2widgets _ if you dont know just killyourself

3-4G - i have had 4g speeds since late 2009 .. the fact that iphones still dont have them is totally unacceptable just ridiculous 4g is amazing everything is instant its faster then my home internet ..alot faster actually

4screen share - i press one button and every thing on my phone is sent directly to my 55 inch led tv using wifi since 2009 pics /videos/games web pages

5wifi calling - on vacation in puerto rico no roaming charges all calls are made from my hotels wifi . no service in your home/office ? no problem connect to wifi and make calls send texts with no prob

i can go on forever

cam quality
            call quality
            swype since 2009 lol
            4G wifi hotspot since 2009 (internet down ? no prob turn on wifi hotspot and up 2 8 computers can share its 4g you will not notice a speed difference from home internet

FREE turn by turn naviagtion since 200 ****ing 8 ! wtf apple why do iphones not have this ? unacceptable !

bigger better screens unlees your a 14 yr old school girl a 3.5 inch screen is damn near useless its just to small 4.3 and up for me

choices theyre are so may phones to choose from thinner smaller bigger faster better camera or hard keyboards

seriously can go on for DAYSSSS

iphones are good phone/tools but they just cant compare

iphones = lexus

galaxy s3 and htc on x are Bugatti

and if you dare say " well it has siri" hahaha we have had voice options for years and "speak to it beats siri every time youtube it

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              ive been using android since 2008 the orignal G1 ive had 11 since (i like ot have the best phone out at all times )

ive used an iphone before and tehyre not bad phones but if you use a high end android theres no comp !

they are really better in every single way
              every iphone user i tell this crys and then i ask them the same question " name one thing the iphone does better ?"
              never an answer

my current phone is the htc one x

things androids do better

1battery life , interchangaable batteries i bought an extended battery for my last htc sensation that lasted 2 days! i charged it every other day ! (anker 1900mah) 12$ on amazon

2widgets _ if you dont know just killyourself

3-4G - i have had 4g speeds since late 2009 .. the fact that iphones still dont have them is totally unacceptable just ridiculous 4g is amazing everything is instant its faster then my home internet ..alot faster actually

4screen share - i press one button and every thing on my phone is sent directly to my 55 inch led tv using wifi since 2009 pics /videos/games web pages

5wifi calling - on vacation in puerto rico no roaming charges all calls are made from my hotels wifi . no service in your home/office ? no problem connect to wifi and make calls send texts with no prob

i can go on forever

cam quality
              call quality
              swype since 2009 lol
              4G wifi hotspot since 2009 (internet down ? no prob turn on wifi hotspot and up 2 8 computers can share its 4g you will not notice a speed difference from home internet

FREE turn by turn naviagtion since 200 ****ing 8 ! wtf apple why do iphones not have this ? unacceptable !

bigger better screens unlees your a 14 yr old school girl a 3.5 inch screen is damn near useless its just to small 4.3 and up for me

choices theyre are so may phones to choose from thinner smaller bigger faster better camera or hard keyboards

seriously can go on for DAYSSSS

iphones are good phone/tools but they just cant compare

iphones = lexus

galaxy s3 and htc on x are Bugatti

and if you dare say " well it has siri" hahaha we have had voice options for years and "speak to it beats siri every time youtube it

oh yea? but does the android have WordShaker?

that's what i thought!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                oh yea? but does the android have WordShaker?

that's what i thought!
                Yes but Apple have a gay ass roller blading Breakbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                  Yes but Apple have a gay ass roller blading Breakbeat.

is the Galaxy 3 the very best Android phone right now?

Comment

I love my galaxy s 3.

Was going through my dads iphone 4 not to long ago....i'm so glad I bought the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      is the Galaxy 3 the very best Android phone right now?
                      It is the best phone out there full stop in my opinion.

S3:

Reed has a boat.
                      Chief is a soldier.
                      I have a Swiss Army knife.

I Phone:

Breakbeat is a full grown man who roller blades.

Comment

Working...
                      X