Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me I got to get down a few pool halls, they sound like fun.

Comment

I thought Bradley was far more interesting than Pacquaio and skipped therefore the whole part about the bible stuff. You noticed how he keeps repeating that the bible is the manual of life? Just like he was brainwashed or something.

The excuses he made for the Marquez fight were kinda pathetic, because what he really was saying that he lost the fight. Is is as simple as that. The whole excuse about underestimating him was lame. You had fought him already 2 times and it really wasn't a walk in the park .

All together I liked the episode, thanks to Bradley who really seems a genuine friendly person, something we don't always see in the boxing world.

Comment

I have like zero interest for this fight, don't know why. Might be because the last 6 Pac fights have been trash, except for the JMM-Pac 3 robbery.

I just can't get hyped for this fight and believe me, I'm trying!

Comment

im getting bored of it now. infact i dont see why they bother putting pac and floyd on the show, we have already seen it, same shi t different day.

i have no interest whatsoever in listening to pac ramble on about the bible and god, if i did, id go to church thanks.

i also have no interest in listening to mayweather say the same line over and over, "this is must watch tv" is it really?!!! yawn.

Comment

I'm interested in the fight, but I'm not buying it. I'll download it after my gig when I get in at 4am.

Comment

Working...
            X