Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman:2005 best lb for lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And may I add that pacman has to pace himself properly and not procrastinate or he will be cramming again and end up with another hand injury and sprained legs.

Comment

though Pac has already signed the papers, there is still the big possibility that JMM would not sign. thus leaving the Pacman fighting someone else which ever hbo choses. the same thing may happen to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by evosbm
        though Pac has already signed the papers, there is still the big possibility that JMM would not sign. thus leaving the Pacman fighting someone else which ever hbo choses. the same thing may happen to the others.
        i am still hoping for the best...

also HBO gives a lot of money, and i dont think JMM can get more money outside PAC, EM & MAB and both EM & MAB never mention anything close to fight JMM...

so JMM only has PAC for the mega bucks fight..

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
          i am still hoping for the best...

also HBO gives a lot of money, and i dont think JMM can get more money outside PAC, EM & MAB and both EM & MAB never mention anything close to fight JMM...

so JMM only has PAC for the mega bucks fight..
          yeah you're right. i just hope so. i just cant wait to see what would happen next to jmm, now that Pac is a two handed monster? hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ
            After he knocks out JMM in February, He'll finishoff Morales and Barrera once and for all!!!

Note: Pacman is NOW a two fisted fighter. He's gonna be scary.
            if he does that he would be.

Comment

Originally posted by evosbm

Pacman must prepare himself to fight anybody. HBO might assign Diego Corrales against him. Who knows!!!

Anyway, the 3Ms avoided Pac this year so what change in 2005. The 2Ms already tasted the fists of Pac. A rematch is just too dangerous for them. Morales is all hype. He couldn't even hurt Barrera. Morales will fight Pacquiao only in his dreams.

About time Pacman let HBO choose his opponents. As long as he gets the agreed purse, anybody having the same weight as he does should be a good fight.

Comment

Pacquiao has lost his mind if he doesnt start training

Comment

Originally posted by tyte3
                  Pacquiao has lost his mind if he doesnt start training
                  i think pacman understands what's at atake in the marquez rematch. he had some early training before the fahsan fight for a month. a month rest will give him enough energy for the more rogorous training in january but he has to take care of his weight. but i'm sure he does regular daily exercises like jogging/situps to maintain his stamina. i don't believe in all the filipino media "rumors" that i read or hear. they have to give manny some slack because he is already matured and smart enough to know what's best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO
                    i think pacman understands what's at atake in the marquez rematch. he had some early training before the fahsan fight for a month. a month rest will give him enough energy for the more rogorous training in january but he has to take care of his weight. but i'm sure he does regular daily exercises like jogging/situps to maintain his stamina. i don't believe in all the filipino media "rumors" that i read or hear. they have to give manny some slack because he is already matured and smart enough to know what's best for him.
                    that is right mooks. and besides, Manny's training for 3K was not realy meant for 3K. that was a tune up fight for JMM. those new weapons that Manny have are all tailor made for the comming Feb. 26, and Manny is so confident including Roach who even said, "we will keep JMM guessing." i think Pac and Roach have a seceret weapon for JMM other than what was shown with 3K. JMM will be caught again by surprise. JMM has no idea what will come to him on their 2nd fight. Peace.

Comment

maybe Pac has developed a KO right hand uppercut. Pac and Roach must have showed JMM through 3K thast they have new left hand uppercut so JMM would only gurd Pac's left ad then that would be a perfect timing for Pac to use his right when JMM least expects it.
                      just guessing what's on Roach and Pac's mind for the fight. hehehe...

Comment

Working...
                      X