The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog and Quillin are better in my opinion

Comment

Very solid fight. Barker has that Peek-A-Boo D that could give some issues to GGG. But I think GGG slowly breaks Barker down and ends it late.

I like it.

Comment

Never got the hype around Barker, at all

He's not even the best fighter from the UK

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Very solid fight. Barker has that Peek-A-Boo D that could give some issues to GGG. But I think GGG slowly breaks Barker down and ends it late.

I like it.
          He actually doesn't, that was something he pulled out for the Martinez fight. Barker normally resembles George Groves or Froch even.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
            Pirog and Quillin are better in my opinion

Pirog would be interesting and Quillin IMO makes it interesting due to his power but I feel Quillin would be made for GGG. I think he'd be toast if he planned on laying on the ropes for 2 mins per round against GGG.

I feel N'jikam actually could make it interesting with his size, movement, handspeed. I think he maybe a tad chinny but you can't question the mans heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Never got the hype around Barker, at all

He's not even the best fighter from the UK

He's not the best fighter from the U.K by any means but hes a pretty solid, likable guy whose had it pretty harsh with issues outside of the ring and in his personal life etc

He is definitely talented.

Just one of those fighters who need a break really.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                He actually doesn't, that was something he pulled out for the Martinez fight. Barker normally resembles George Groves or Froch even.
                It ends quicker that way if he doesn't use that style then.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I don't dislike him, I dislike the hype he gets when reality is he has fought nobody.

If people think Barker will be a walk in the park then so be it, but I am utterly convinced Barker can really test GGG & get us some answers.
                  Well, hopefully in the coming months we'll see him in a marquee fight.

Comment

I'm with Dan all the way here. Barker is a very very talented fighter, an accomplished amateur who beat Tim Bradley I believe. Barker/GGG would be a good competitive fight and it wouldn't be the whitewash some are predicting. For me Barker is the best middleweight in Britain at the moment, his performance against Hope was stunning considering he'd been out of action for so long.

Comment

Lol, I don't get the golovkin overhype either. His resume is still lacking and still hasn't faced anyone worth a damn. He's 30 ppl but yet he gets a pass for his "stellar" opposition whilst fighters like Broner and Canelo get blasted even though Broner at least has a much much better resume. It just all goes to show how the perception of a fighter is changed based on who they fight and how they fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X