Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trout wins, Is Mayweather v Trout a legit fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Trout wins, Is Mayweather v Trout a legit fight?

Would you give Floyd credit for fighting Austin Trout if he takes care of Cotto next month?
    Yes
    77.78%
    No
    22.22%

If he dominates Cotto?

Why not? I'd like to see it.

Comment

Would probably be a pretty dull fight to pay 60-70 bucks for... Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        If he dominates Cotto?

Why not? I'd like to see it.
        It's a fight I would like to see as well assuming he beats Cotto convincingly

Comment

Man trout will have to put on some amazing fan friendly display against Cotto just to legitimize the possibility to be lined up for Mayweather and we all know that aint how Trout gonna fight.

Comment

Its a legit fight on regular HBO, I wouldnt pay for it though.

Comment

Yes if the fight is on NBC or CBS , Mayweather vs Trout on regular time could do good ratings..

Comment

Yes I would give Mayweather credit for taking the fight and beating Trout. Don't think Mayweather fights Trout both Al Haymon fighters. Not a PPV fight this fight would be hard to sell to the public. Mayweather is looking for a big Money fight and if Cotto loses to Trout then there is only Canelo. Sergio Martinez is fighting in Argentina in April.

Comment

people are speculating that Floyd's next fight will be against the winner of berto Guerrero, which is less of a test to me than Trout if he's capable of beating cotto convincingly, I'm still not sure GBP makes Canelo/Mayweather, and Floyd will never fight Sergio Martinez

Comment

Lol at people even thinking any Mayweather fight would be on regular HBO or NBC...Floyd could be fighting Vivian Harris next, and it would still be PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X