Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Black Ops 2 thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No whining, stating the obvious whilst I laugh as they mug you off yet again.

You've just bought a game which is running off the same engine in previous games, they haven't even bothered changing the gun sounds - they're literally taking the piss out of people. They've put no effort into it...

They're ignoring the core aspect of the game which is the fact it's an FPS. Instead, they add 'cool' features that all the kids love like flying around in an AC-130 or controlling an explosive RC car but neglect the actual foundations of the game.

This won't change because people keep buying it and then whine but it's too late, you've already lined their pockets. The game is too easy, any idiot can play.

Some guy actually trying to say you have to 'work' for your killstreaks?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
      All you damn whiners... Black ops is a harder game to adjust to from MW2 and MW3. You actually have to work for your Kill streaks or score streak this time.

There will always be camping in all of the COD games, yes it sucks but it will continue to happen.

The game is still brand new to many so it's unfair to judge at this time. I like how they have the greed perks, the guns are solid so far, I'm only at level 18.

BO2 is miles ahead of that ****ty MW3 game.
      LMAO.. I obviously work for my killstreaks how else would I get them.. This game is ruined because of youtube and now everyone is trying to get that perfect gameplay they saw. . I still get my K9, VTOL and swarm NOT CAMPING AND PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE! Everybody now just sits back and builds that up.. I've played this game for a couple hours and I've won alot because people don't play the objective anymore.. The guns are ALRIGHT not solid.. Feels like I'm shooting a pellet gun.. The LMG is proper.. I'm prestige 2

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      No whining, stating the obvious whilst I laugh as they mug you off yet again.

You've just bought a game which is running off the same engine in previous games, they haven't even bothered changing the gun sounds - they're literally taking the piss out of people. They've put no effort into it...

They're ignoring the core aspect of the game which is the fact it's an FPS. Instead, they add 'cool' features that all the kids love like flying around in an AC-130 or controlling an explosive RC car but neglect the actual foundations of the game.

This won't change because people keep buying it and then whine but it's too late, you've already lined their pockets. The game is too easy, any idiot can play.

Some guy actually trying to say you have to 'work' for your killstreaks?

THANK YOU!

Comment

Some idiot also had the nerve to tell me quickscoping was real..
        He asked me if I ever heard of Bob Lee Swagger..

Comment

I don't get the negatives about "camping"

In real life you're not going to run around with your head chopped off pulling the trigger around every corner... I think it's tactical to move slow and low along walls and find good spots at intersections to take advantage of ******s in full sprint mode.

Ive enjoyed the game so far..

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

In real life you're not going to run around with your head chopped off pulling the trigger around every corner... I think it's tactical to move slow and low along walls and find good spots at intersections to take advantage of ******s in full sprint mode.

Everybody who was a run and gunner for high killstreaks and moabs in mw3 have the most adjusting to do just because of the new play style that have to use.. It's going to take time to get used to but there's more cons then pros for me.. and that in the bold shows that this game caters more to campers then the usual run and gunners..

Comment

Camping should consist of you being a sitting duck in an open environment, there should be a risk when you camp. On CoD4 all you had to cover your back was a claymore.

Nowadays they've added cameras, RC cars/helicopters, mines/claymores/sensors - they practically promote camping.

CoD is CoD and BF is BF.

Battlefield is known for it's more strategic play and Call of Duty was always the run 'n' gun game and that's what made it so successful. If you wanted to camp, cool, I'll be around with an Mp5 to light your ass up.

The main problem I have is with the abundance of killstreak rewards. I much preferred UAV > Harriers > Helicopter. But now you have all these killstreaks that help you camp (uavs, rc helicopter etc) and with the stupidity of killstreaks that require 10 kills + it promotes camping.

What also makes it worse is the snipers and how easy it is to snipe. There wasn't many sniper fan boys in CoD4, not until MW2 hit and it was easier to snipe then plant a claymore.

I just cannot understand why they're avoiding what made the franchise so successful in the first place.

Comment

I like the UAV>Harrier>Helo too... was always my choice even in MW2.

I do a bit of both it really depends on the map...

Comment

Because camping is cheap, easy and takes no real skill. Imagine you're on a high killstreak and it all gets ended by an idiot hiding in a corner of a room with his gun scoped in at the doorway so they can instantly shoot at anyone who appears. Pretty annoying right? That's why I always run around the map.

What you said in the bolded is true, but that's real life. You've only got one life whereas in the game you've got infinite lives, plus you can get a good score pretty easily from running around the map so there's no real need to camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Because camping is cheap, easy and takes no real skill. Imagine you're on a high killstreak and it all gets ended by an idiot hiding in a corner of a room with his gun scoped in at the doorway so they can instantly shoot at anyone who appears. Pretty annoying right? That's why I always run around the map.

What you said in the bolded is true, but that's real life. You've only got one life whereas in the game you've got infinite lives, plus you can get a good score pretty easily from running around the map so there's no real need to camp.
                    Id rather be 7-1 than 22-17

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                      Id rather be 7-1 than 22-17
                      The point I'm trying to make is that you can do just as good running around the map as camping if not better. Plus that camping is cheap. I've gotten quite a few scores in MW3 of around 23-7 from running round the map.

I haven't spent that much time playing MW3 but I've already got a k/d ratio of 1.57 and I got that from playing by myself with random people and running around the map in pretty much every match.

Comment

Working...
                      X